If Roman loses the titles at WM, what next?

Mr. Manhattan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
HHH has done a good job of making the IC title feel important under Gunther, would it look good on him, or is it goofy for him to parade around with the secondary championship

Wolfpac

Don't Turn Your Back....
Supporter
Daps
Pp83GS3.gif

BrehWyatt

Let me work.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#TSC
HHH has done a good job of making the IC title feel important under Gunther, would it look good on him, or is it goofy for him to parade around with the secondary championship

:dahell:

No. GOONTAH is the man for the job and deserves to shatter Honky Tonk Man's record.

Roman has gotten to the point now to where if he isn't the top champion, he may as well settle into Special Attraction mode ala Taker at Mania or the John Cena "gatekeeper that usually wins" role.

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
Let’s be honest, once Roman loses that chip we aren’t gonna see homie for a while. Wouldn’t count on seeing dude again for at least 6 months

I wouldn’t be surprised if they completely write him off with bloodline turning on him or something to set up his eventual face turn

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Let’s be honest, once Roman loses that chip we aren’t gonna see homie for a while. Wouldn’t count on seeing dude again for at least 6 months

I wouldn’t be surprised if they completely write him off with bloodline turning on him or something to set up his eventual face turn
Would be weird to rush the end of such a successful angle, no? I'm sure Roman will take a long break but I'd be surprised if the story doesn't go into how the Bloodline fares without their Tribal Chief. So when he comes back they can make something big for Summerslam and they you can end it.