If Rent in Gotham is 300 bucks are you moving

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
fukk y'all I'm being a certified snitch :yeshrug:
At least I'm getting paid to get my ass beat. Y'all getting stomped out for free.
Either that or henchmen/thug #3 he doesn't get it as bad as say goon#1 or 2.
I'm the one that they say"tell your boss a message for me"

What kills me is the main villain will run away and goons stay to fight, that nikka gone, I’m gone, and even if he working his way through our headquarters, i see him fukk up the first dude, say man, you got it gon bout your business

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
Gon be your last nut ever

we-dont-care.gif

parallax

Superstar
Daps
yep.

going to work for the penguin. he a legitimate business man and not as insane as the joker or two face

and if his midget ass get out of line and turns on me i feel confident i could kick his ass with ease. i'd punt him off a building or something.

:unimpressed:

the penguin is a monster too. he'll sic some cassowaries. mutant penguins, or some poison hummingbirds on your ass.

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
yep.

going to work for the penguin. he a legitimate business man and not as insane as the joker or two face

and if his midget ass get out of line and turns on me i feel confident i could kick his ass with ease. i'd punt him off a building or something.

:unimpressed:

Don’t play the penguin weak he a killa too

Ill read the comics.. so I know every villains weakness already .. I’ll be prepared for these nikkas… penguin and Harvey would be easy

Joker a bit of a challenge but can be done

Bruh them folks ain’t got no weakness like kryptonite or something, been then fukked around and get folded like wet cardboard
:russ: I feel you fam