If Rent in Gotham is 300 bucks are you moving

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Where are you going to keep your money? All the banks get robbed on the regular.

Also, the water supply was probably contaminated by Poison Ivy or Scarecrow, and now you're getting attacked by mutant trees.

What if you live by Arkham Asylum? Rent would be really affordable.

Every week the fdic telling you your money is gone

Also by the asylum has to be nothing because you couldn’t convince people to build/move by there
:damn: who cleaning up that mess though?
They always fukking up the city.

Imagine @Bruce Wayne @Bruce_Wayne and em breaking your arms for downloading a movie :heh:

Child support probably hit different there too :bryan:
Nah I'm good

Ayyyooo nikka gon get stomped to pieces over being late on that support

Selina, Harley and Ivy :shaq:

Gon be your last nut ever

It's all peachy until Darkseid decides to make an example of you just for the hell of it. :francis:

Yooooo

And random citizens be getting fukked up
Indoors or outdoors Joker grenades does not discriminate :ufdup:
Facts
Might be able to hit lick and score some cash to cover entry into the Iceberg Lounge.

Just gotta pray Batman doesn't break my windpipe interrogating me, or Robin kicks me into a vat of chemicals. Or worst, Jason Todd is working that night :damn:

Bruh I’m cookin in real tears Dawg
Can't be worse than some parts of Chicago I've been in. :yeshrug:
Hmmm i never had to look over my back for the riddler or worry if my water is poisoned living in them wild 100’s

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
Indoors or outdoors Joker grenades does not discriminate :ufdup:
I would stay in a high rise but on the bottom floor so I can gtfo when it inevitably blows up :russ:

Edit: I'd also have nothing in there but an air mattress... because why put anything in an apartment with an expiration date on it?

KBtheKey

Top Tier
Daps
Reppin
#Swhtx
So you a supa villain
Ima go break out YSL and bring em back to the city and prolly eventually burn that hoe down to ashes.

Then have a sit down with em, hoping they got it all out they system and try to put em on a less destructive path. Somebody gone think "man boss going soft, might have to off him" and soon as the mf twitch he get sniped by my actual goons.

I'll be looking at the rest like:birdman: "y'all finished or y'all done?"

Then put em back in the studio. They'll have years worth of shyt to rap about at that point

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
you sure you about that life?
yep.

going to work for the penguin. he a legitimate business man and not as insane as the joker or two face

and if his midget ass get out of line and turns on me i feel confident i could kick his ass with ease. i'd punt him off a building or something.

:unimpressed:

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yes and i’m taking a job as a henchman

batman don’t kill :unimpressed:
Yea have fun with that lifelong ptsd from Batman beating you within an inch of your life and leaving you hanging from a gargoyle on a 20 story building til the police showed up :mjlol:

Everytime it rains you :sadbron: from the pain of your forearm being broken in 4 places and never healing back properly