If Rent in Gotham is 300 bucks are you moving

Complexion

ʇdᴉɹɔsǝɥʇdᴉlɟ
Daps
Thinking about it Gotham is like Nino Brown taking over an entire city and turning it into the Carter.

Can you imagine how high the people trying to survive in that bish would be getting as living hostages? PTSD in full effect for anyone catching wreck up in Gotham. The wildest thing is Bruce Wayne with his resources and influence could wipe out the corrupt politicians and make a difference but nope. Instead he runs around punching a man nickle and diming in the throat and cripples henchmen laid off from plant and just trying to make an honest living, the best way they can.

Truth be told I wouldn't be surprised if he brings the drugs and chaos in himself and stacks a tidy little profit by giving the city the old Problem, Reaction, Solution treatment to keep up his impromptu street therapy sessions and cover for his illicit business.

Plot twist: All the criminals in Gotham (indirectly) work for him and he is the root cause of all the hurt and suffering that he keeps repeating.

Buck Fatman.

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Thinking about it Gotham is like Nino Brown taking over an entire city and turning it into the Carter.

Can you imagine how high the people trying to survive in that bish would be getting as living hostages? PTSD in full effect for anyone catching wreck up in Gotham. The wildest thing is Bruce Wayne with his resources and influence could wipe out the corrupt politicians and make a difference but nope. Instead he runs around punching a man nickle and diming in the throat and cripples henchmen laid off from plant and just trying to make an honest living, the best way they can.

Truth be told I wouldn't be surprised if he brings the drugs and chaos in himself and stacks a tidy little profit by giving the city the old Problem, Reaction, Solution treatment to keep up his impromptu street therapy sessions and cover for his illicit business.

Plot twist: All the criminals in Gotham (indirectly) work for him and he is the root cause of all the hurt and suffering that he keeps repeating.

Buck Fatman.

Man living life in Gotham gotta be rough

Tryna Makit

High plains drifter
Daps
I was born in Brownsville circa 86, A Place Batman wouldn't even show up to help.....
Gotham City would be like a trip down memory lane for me

Id thrive there :ehh:

I'd still commit the same normal day to day Crimes I commit now except when i get caught I know Batman ain't gonna kill a nikka

But he'll always show up to help if any other gotham lunatics do try and kill me :umad:

Like Sally boy here said....."I'm wise to your act" and I damn sure exploit Batman's no killing rule.....kinda of like Joker always does :mjlol:

Plus Both Blackgate and Arkham have a revolving door system.....

Yea Gotham ain't shyt lol

Florida is crazier and I've lived there too :russ:

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
I was born in Brownsville circa 86, A Place Batman wouldn't even show up to help.....
Gotham City would be like a trip down memory lane for me

Id thrive there
:ehh:

I'd still commit the same normal day to day Crimes I commit now except when i get caught I know Batman ain't gonna kill a nikka

But he'll always show up to help if any other gotham lunatics do try and kill me :umad:

Like Sally boy here said....."I'm wise to your act" and I damn sure exploit Batman's no killing rule.....kinda of like Joker always does :mjlol:

Plus Both Blackgate and Arkham have a revolving door system.....

Yea Gotham ain't shyt lol

Florida is crazier and I've lived there too :russ:

:comeon: Gotham would be worse than any city or neighborhood America has ever seen.

Complexion

ʇdᴉɹɔsǝɥʇdᴉlɟ
Daps
Man living life in Gotham gotta be rough

Bruv, this might as well be the national anthem:

Can you imagine the Gotham version of The Coli?
full

Bruce himself would have an alt like @NotTheBatman and track down people not putting respect on his name to hand out a vicious beating with nary a pull up warning or nothing. Just a flurry of fists, a bad attitude and and an angry smiley dap before making an exit.

umad.png

Tryna Makit

High plains drifter
Daps
:comeon: Gotham would be worse than any city or neighborhood America has ever seen.
Why? Because the killers there dress up in costumes?

Gotham was based on NYC right?
Well ain't nothing like the real thing lol

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
Why? Because the killers there dress up in costumes?

Gotham was based on NYC right?
Well ain't nothing like the real thing lol
It won't let me post this article I get an error for whatever reason when I posted it, but here is a list of the top 10 most violent things to happen in Gotham during Batman.

Source:
  1. The Joker Infects All of Gotham with his Joker Gas​

2. Gotham Becomes No Man's Land​

3. Thousands Die as a Result of Mass Contagion​

4. Scarecrow Causes a Massive Evacuation​

5. The Riddler Floods Gotham City
  6. Gotham Needs a Batman...Or Else
  7. Gotham City Descends Into Gang Warfare​

8. Gotham is Terrorized By Giant Monsters​

9. The Mutant Gang Overrun a Dystopian Gotham​

10. Swamp Thing Transforms Gotham Into a Swampy Wonderland​

Last edited:

DropTopDoc

Daps
Reppin
Bruv, this might as well be the national anthem:

Can you imagine the Gotham version of The Coli?
full

Bruce himself would have an alt like @NotTheBatman and track down people not putting respect on his name to hand out a vicious beating with nary a pull up warning or nothing. Just a flurry of fists, a bad attitude and and an angry smiley dap before making an exit.

umad.png

Batman would be on the coli like KD, and bomani pretentious and at nikkas neck

Complexion

ʇdᴉɹɔsǝɥʇdᴉlɟ
Daps
You gotta innerstad, with enough prep time anything is possible:

batman-shark.gif

batman-oceanic-repellents.jpg

Batman pushing that Shark Repellent like its Pandemic. Switch up the caps and have the fiends waiting online for the pure potency.

Mere mortals, sadly, don't have that luxury so they do what they can whilst the Bat does what he wants...

DropTopDoc

Daps
Reppin
You gotta innerstad, with enough prep time anything is possible:

batman-shark.gif

batman-oceanic-repellents.jpg

Batman pushing that Shark Repellent like its Pandemic. Switch up the caps and have the fiends waiting online for the pure potency.

Mere mortals, sadly, don't have that luxury so they do what they can whilst the Bat does what he wants...

Wayne enterprises pushing solutions to issues he creates :wtf: