If Rent in Gotham is 300 bucks are you moving

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Get brutally murdered by the joker for fukking Harley Quinn brehs.

And brutally ain’t the half of it, you know he don’t play behind her, nikka gon take a sledgehammer to your knees and nuts before he think of a more diabolical shyt to do to you
You know she got that snap back grippidy grip though :noah:
That’s if she don’t fukk around and kill you just because
The life expectancy of a citizen of Gotham has to be incredibly low. Not only can you become a victim of its criminals at any moment, but the stress of it all must be a muthafukker too.
nikka probably have a heart attack from just going to the grocery store swearing you seen something if you don’t get randomly clapped
is marijuana Legal in Gotham city?
Probably not, Batman gon stomp you out for having a gram, and if it is, imagine scarecrow or ivy lace your shyt, and that’s if Ivy don’t beat your ass for smoking her kids
Aflac ain’t giving you any policies if they see that Gotham address neither :hubie:
You probably get hung up on
That duck getting ganked by Penguin for the disrespect....

Y'all also forgot about the young bull copycats who will dress up in villain masks just because and get you on the train or bus coming from work....

Then when you pull out the burner, Batman will cripple you for defending yourself....

The goons are just moonlighting for extra cash...The only real hittas we saw were those mercs in BvS Warehouse scene and Batman killed mostly all of them lol..

Like...in Dark Knight...Joker straight up went down to Home Depot to get some dudes to kill Coleman Reese smh...
Them goonies dumb, i see the first nikka get flipped by Batman I’m gone