If Mya asked you to leave your significant other to be with her would you?

Daps
She says she would give you bread to help u set up whatever business you want and hold you down until it pops.

I’m just making sure my man ain’t in this

You would have to walk away immediately and she would let you pick any place for you to live.

:jbhmm:

She says she would give you bread to help u set up whatever business you want and hold you down until it pops.

You would have to walk away immediately and she would let you pick any place for you to live.

I’m just here making sure my man isn’t in these comments :hamster:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven

So I get Mya, all her money, my own business that I don't have to pay for, and we live wherever I want?

What exactly is the catch?

LV Koopa

Jester from Hell
Daps
Reppin
NYC

easily, because I'm forever a bachelor :ufdup:

#GMB

LV Koopa

Jester from Hell
Daps
Reppin
NYC
:mjlol: like Mya would provide an actual challenge to a younger wife that hasn't been through the 90s music industry

If by some miracle I were to marry...my wife would be naturally bad as fuk like on one of them fine afro Brazil sistas dime level.

Mya too seasoned to compete with that

Nostalgia goggles got yall trippin.

:ohhh:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
IDK :manny: some men leave for side bytch if they're an upgrade and alot don't because the side chick is just coochie... It really depends...

Big Boda

My Family Are Not Immigrants.
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
400 Year Survivors Of American Slavery.

got my brazilian portuguese learning book on deck....

uuohzux945b31.jpg