If Mya asked you to leave your significant other to be with her would you?

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
There isn't any woman out there that would convince me to leave my wife.

She is way to good of a package from top to bottom.

The woman that sat beside me while my father was dying of cancer, the woman that gave birth to my beautiful sons, the woman that encouraged me the whole time I was getting my masters, the woman turned me on to side hustles, the woman that was there for every promotion that I got turned down for, the woman that told me I told you when I eventually did get that promotion.......

Nah I'm good, I'll never leave this woman, I occasionally see these women that look good that I might be tempted to smash but I hold that shyt in check too. It's real important to understand what a good woman is. We don't always see eye to eye, and she isn't perfect and neither am I, but there isn't a better woman out there for me.
Must be nice:mjcry:

African Peasant

Veteran
Daps
:mjlol: LOL @ leaving your woman for an old ass ran through.

No disrespect to Mya, but she's not the price right now :kevinsamuel:

Case of the ex was 20 years ago. :francis:

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
how did she find me?

why me of all people?

tenor.gif
:russ:!!!!!

Superstar
Daps
hubby.jpg

A picture of me cleaning our home after I put our children down for a nap, sprinkle some rose petals on our bed, and cook up dinner (that I know we gon eat cold because she probably gon cheat with some rich athlete nikka after she leave the studio).

Then I’ma watch real house husbands of Atlanta while she picks up my new PlayStation 6, and a bottle of expensive champagne while she on the way home (to make up for the cheating).

Then me and her gon fukk til she tell me to hurry up and nut cause she “had a rough day at work”.

I’ll look the other way to keep the home happy for our children as long as she keeps me a multimillionaire, but I ain’t signing no prenup!

If she goes broke I’ma be forced to take the kids and upgrade to a WNBA player to maintain the privileged lifestyle me and the kids have become accustomed to (I’m sure the divorce court will understand)

:noah:
Please come save ME Mya! So I don’t have to keep washing my dikk in these hoes’ bathroom sinks!