If my former pawg got her heart broken, would I be dumb to take her back?

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
:ohhh:

alot of ppl saying to give her a chance

when she comes back, if she does, a thread will be made

Rominati

Legendary Poster
Daps
"Thats wheeeeeeen you teeeeeext meeee , telling me that you miiiiiissss me. I haaaaateeeee messageees from yoooooooou :to: ", ass nikka :aicmon:

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
"Thats wheeeeeeen you teeeeeext meeee , telling me that you miiiiiissss me. I haaaaateeeee messageees from yoooooooou :to: ", ass nikka :aicmon:

I get lonely toooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaby i can really get to know youuuuuuuu

:sadcam:

Gus Money

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
:ohhh:

alot of ppl saying to give her a chance

when she comes back, if she does, a thread will be made
Only two people said yes, and I'm pretty sure they weren't on the other board so they don't even know the whole story.

Didn't you want an official relationship with this broad and she said she wasn't looking for a commitment right now? But then, once you guys broke off whatever you were doing, she turned around and got in a relationship with some other dude?

This is who you're thinking of taking back? If you do it then be sure to update us breh, but don't get your hopes up.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Only two people said yes, and I'm pretty sure they weren't on the other board so they don't even know the whole story.

Didn't you want an official relationship with this broad and she said she wasn't looking for a commitment right now? But then, once you guys broke off whatever you were doing, she turned around and got in a relationship with some other dude?

This is who you're thinking of taking back? If you do it then be sure to update us breh, but don't get your hopes up.

Gus and BLVD Brawler stay keeping me in check :noah:

love both :noah::noah:of yall

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Gator, you still be banging Frank Ocean?
2d0nz0i.jpg