If Mike Tyson in his prime was sharing his what makes you think it cant happen to you

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
All you can do is dump them if it happens, and you find out about it. THAT'S ALL YOU CAN DO. You can't stop it from happening other than maybe through straight-up fear and intimidation.....and even that doesn't work every time. Look at the women who cheat on their crazy-ass boyfriends/husbands who they KNOW are crazy.

Stop thinking that only simps and 'beta males' get cheated on. It can happen to anyone.

This right here is where the thread shouldve reached its natural conclusion

concise

Veteran
Daps
the fact that he could put you in a coma with 1 punch and didnt have a fukk to give

That doesn't mean anything if

the other dude is strapped.
the other dude believes she doesn't have a man.
she doesn't care about Mike to begin with.
the other dude doesn't give any fukks either, and doesn't care about anything other than getting a nut.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
No emotional attachment, no kids, and no marriage. Keylogger and Toss these slores in the dumpster when you find out

Sent from royalty using Tapatalk breh

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Rich, famous I guess. :mindblown:
I'm convinced that these guys have no dating experience at all and living vicariously through their friends' mishaps with women.

Rich, famous, alpha male, millions of women would sleep with him

Sent from royalty using Tapatalk breh

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Mike Tyson was tough, but had no game. He also dated above his league.

SuikodenII

Where's Suikoden VI??????
Daps
"One night after (Mike Tyson's girlfriend) Hope had visited MT (Mike Tyson) in his LA apartment, he told me to follow her. She had left earlier than usual, telling him that she had to visit a friend. He wanted me to find out where she went, if she made any calls, if she talked to anybody, everything that she did after leaving him that night. So I grabbed the black Lamborghini Diablo and kept a safe distance ... At Roscoes, a soulfood hangout in downtown LA, she parked, got out of the car and walked over to a black Lexus ... her friend turned out to be actor Wesley Snipes.

"(Tyson) was paging me. I called him back to let him know the situation ... Less than ten minutes later, he pulled up in a yellow Testarosa, accompanied by a new bodyguard Anthony Pitts. Anthony was a former professional football player, stood about 6'7, and weighed in around 250. Tyson jumped out of the Ferrari.

"...When Hope caught sight of him, she practically fell out of Snipes lap and onto the floor. The actor froze then waved a hand"'Now, Mike, now, Mike, we can do this together. I dont want no problem.

"'Let's go into the bathroom!' Tyson snapped.

"When I returned from the parking lot, I noticed Anthony was blocking the bathroom door. A couple minutes later we heard a big noise inside, and then Tyson emerged alone.

"After he was gone, I cracked open the bathroom door. Wesley Snipes was sitting against the far wall, head tilted to one side, unconscious (italics mine)."

The Inner Ring, by Rudy Gonzalez, p.58-9

:dead: :dead: :dead:

Gravity

Banned
Daps
If Mike Tyson in his prime was sharing his girl what makes you think it cant happen to you?
Mike Tyson reveals he caught Brad Pitt having sex with his wife - Cincinnati Pop Culture | Examiner.com

"I was doing a divorce but I—we—every day, before I would go to my lawyer's office to say she's a pig and stealing, I would go to…her house to have sex with her. This particular day, someone beat me to the punch. And I guess Brad got there earlier than I did.

"I was mad as hell. I was going to…you should have saw his face when he saw me," Tyson told Bensinger.

Mike Tyson Tells Story When Brad Pitt Was Scared of Him on Sway in the Morning - YouTube

nobody is immune to that ultimate L brehs :wow:
Well maybe it won't happen to me like it happened to Mike because I didn't marry a Robin Givens type gold digging bird who only got with me for the money:manny:

Daps
:what: He was in the middle of a divorce with Robbin Givens...so she wasn't his girl no more.

To keep it funky, the fact that he was still hittin' while they were gettin' a divorce is more of a bonus. (as far as sex goes, negative as far as losing half your money).

Daps
Reppin
NULL
This shyt don't even count, if u separated that's not even yo girl, I give a fukk what the paperwork say she most likely gonna do her