If Mike Tyson in his prime was sharing his what makes you think it cant happen to you

bangedher_wholesquad

carlos danger
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Some girls yeah. But if a good girl is in a relationship she is happy with. She won't do it.

There are guys in here sickened by cheating. I'm sure more girls feel the same.

But if a girl ain't happy with her relationship in some form. Esp emotionally and sexually. She will step out.

concise

Veteran
Daps
So what is it about Tyson in his prime that was supposed to prevent sharing? :huh:

Binary

Banned
Daps
So what is it about Tyson in his prime that was supposed to prevent sharing? :huh:

Rich, famous I guess. :mindblown:
I'm convinced that these guys have no dating experience at all and living vicariously through their friends' mishaps with women.

ThaBronxBully

Postin’ & Toastin’ Since 02’
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
An Ugly Abusive Retard

Oh My You Mean His Wife Wasnt Madly In Love With Him And Him Only?

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
I always wonder why niccas in here stay stuck on the possibility of a woman cheating...why worry about shyt you can't control? That's like a nicca worried if he goes outside a plane might fall on his head.

really though. worry about it when it happens. trying to prevent things like that from happening are futile efforts. not to mention, it makes you look at your interactions with your girl as a struggle for power over her affection and love. really, when you deal with anyone, you shouldn't be out to impress them, you should just try being yourself. any woman that is only interested in you based off of the pleasure you give (whether it's sexual, material, etc.) to her is a selfish woman...

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
It can happen to anybody regardless of fininancial/social status. But I disagree with the dudes saying you can't stop it. Some couples just don't have what it takes for each other and both people should have known this before getting serious. Other couples can and do prevent each other from cheating. If you supply your mate with everything they need in a partner(this varies greatly from person to person) then they won't cheat, they won't be open to temptation. They won't want to risk what they already have, for a bit of pleasure.