If Isaiah Thomas plays well for the Lakers, and Cavs don't make the Finals...

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It's a small sample size to begin with but I don't know how much it helps Isaiah's market value to start playing better once the pressure is off and the games are meaningless.

Oh like he wasn't hooping last year and killing in the playoffs before he aggravated his hip injury?

:hhh:

He's showing he's closer to what he once was and doing against top defenses like the Heat who are fighting for playoff positioning. The 15 game sample size in Cleveland was an outlier.

You really just hating now.

:mjlol:

LV Koopa

Jester from Hell
Daps
Reppin
NYC
The Cavs aren't making the Finals. I'm on record saying this since like August. I almost hope the C's stay second so we can have the luxury of handing Cavs fans a life altering L instead of the Raptors. For whatever reason that fanbase truly believes that Lebron and that cast of misfits is actually a good team.

Struggled against the Nets at home, got clapped by Philly, 4-3 since the trade.

Ehck!

Bilz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Oh like he wasn't hooping last year and killing in the playoffs before he aggravated his hip injury?

:hhh:

He's showing he's closer to what he once was and doing against top defenses like the Heat who are fighting for playoff positioning. The 15 game sample size in Cleveland was an outlier.

You really just hating now.

:mjlol:

I'm not hating, I've always liked Isaiah.

The heat are only battling for playoff positioning because they have been one of the worst teams in the league for about a month now. Are you in favor of the Lakers giving him a big long term deal? I'm sure you wanted him off the team entirely a few days ago.

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm not hating, I've always liked Isaiah.

The heat are only battling for playoff positioning because they have been one of the worst teams in the league for about a month now. Are you in favor of the Lakers giving him a big long term deal? I'm sure you wanted him off the team entirely a few days ago.

If he's a 6th man, absolutely but that's only if we strike out.

Heat are 7th best defensive team. :stopitslime:

Daps
So does Kyrie all year,

Love, Isaiah, Bosh, Wade, Ray Allen etc all see their stats get cut in half playing with Lebron

That whole Lebron makes his teammates thing has long been debunked

Kyrie Irving stats were better all across the board last leason with. Both bosh and love went from being the only stars on a average and a lottery team, to playing with 2 legit superstars. Of course their numbers were going to drop. Ray Allen nikka? Really? What did you expect a 37 year old ray allen stats to look like?

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Isaiah Thomas If Isaiah Thomas has a respectable rest of the season averaging at least 18 points per game, and Cavs don't reach the NBA Finals, Lebron would get destroyed mercilessly by the media

Big picture, it really won't effect his legacy that much. But it is a stain

He literally created all of this, and there is no way to backtrack from this :francis:

Star players suffer with Lebron

We been knowing :yeshrug:

Turning stars into spotup shooters aka LeThotball:hhh:

All this shyt talking about star players and LeBron was on behalf of Isaiah Thomas. :laff:

The Cavs aren't making the Finals. I'm on record saying this since like August. I almost hope the C's stay second so we can have the luxury of handing Cavs fans a life altering L instead of the Raptors. For whatever reason that fanbase truly believes that Lebron and that cast of misfits is actually a good team.
:snoop:

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps

:picard: