If Isaiah Thomas plays well for the Lakers, and Cavs don't make the Finals...

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
Isaiah Thomas scored 29 points tonight against the Heat

If Isaiah Thomas has a respectable rest of the season averaging at least 18 points per game, and Cavs don't reach the NBA Finals, Lebron would get destroyed mercilessly by the media

Big picture, it really won't effect his legacy that much. But it is a stain

He literally created all of this, and there is no way to backtrack from this :francis:

cKondomsucK6

All Star
Daps
we'll see when love comes back but ...

they honestly should have just kept thomas and made those other trades

GOAT

The bubble was fraudulent
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The Cavs aren't making the Finals. I'm on record saying this since like August. I almost hope the C's stay second so we can have the luxury of handing Cavs fans a life altering L instead of the Raptors. For whatever reason that fanbase truly believes that Lebron and that cast of misfits is actually a good team.

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
IT was horrible for the cavs
What he does for a lottery team is kind of irrelevant , he didn't fit with the favorites to come out of the east
As far as Lebron making players ineffective because he dominates the ball so much.....:yeshrug:
He been to the finals how many years in a row? #rhetorical
You fit players around him not the other way around. Forget IT they traded KYRIE and STILL probably come out the east so how can you hate on bron with that context :jbhmm:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Lethot wont get destroyed... Even though if this happens he should

But BSPN and Bleacherreport dikkrides this dude with no shame

Kairi Irving

Here Comes A New Challenger
Daps
The Cavs aren't making the Finals. I'm on record saying this since like August. I almost hope the C's stay second so we can have the luxury of handing Cavs fans a life altering L instead of the Raptors. For whatever reason that fanbase truly believes that Lebron and that cast of misfits is actually a good team.
:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol: If Celtics dont make it :mjlol::mjlol: