“If I speak my mind about Black Americans and THEIR PARENTING, Twitter will suspend me.”

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
80% of black American parenting is mediocre,which i would say is about the same across most races . But I will say the 20% of black parents who are absolutely horrible do seem to think its cute. As well as thinking the disfunction is funny and for public consumption and will be accepted. Or if not acceptable,they wont be held accountable.

But in fairness alot of us grew up in semi disfunctional households. So we give greater leeway and understanding. Knowing sometimes people have had it ruff,or have hit a rough patch. May not know better,but love their kids:respect:

Splakavellie504

Superstar
Daps
That shyt dont even affect me anymore. Motherfukkers spent years copying us and mad they could never get it right so like normal envy haters, they gotta find shyt to shyt on us to bring us down to their level. If slavery, kkk, crack, etc couldnt do it, then yall bytch ass twitter comments dont stand a chance :wow:

All skinfolk aint kinfolk :mjpls:

degu9089

All Star
Daps
When I was in my late teens I did a 3 month humanitarian/survey tour through Africa hosted by the church group I grew up in. I went to Ethiopia, Kenya, Namibia, Nigeria, Cameroon and South Africa. I spent two weeks in each country. I met a lot of good people and it was the experience of a lifetime. But I also saw so much shyt that made me go :huhldup: :sadcam: . And it wasn’t just because of poverty. Girls that had to deal with FGM, kids that had been sold because their parents couldn’t care for them, kids who had to leave and try to find work elsewhere that ended up in slavery conditions, kids that had HIV because they were born with if from their parents. It didn’t make me go “Africans are terrible parents, I should shyt all over them”. It made me so fukking sad and angry. What a load of bullshyt that a$$hole is posting on a white supremacist site is blasting to the world.

Burned Verses

Superstar
Daps
Look at the general state black American children & tell me they’re wrong.

All these ‘Gen z wylin’ threads & some of y’all refuse to look at the source.

Nikkas just gonna say ‘not all’ & waive it off

Ricky Fontaine

Superstar
Daps

The worst of our children car jack a Kia.

It's kids over there in militias participating in genocides and acts of terrorism.

Shut the fukk up

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
If you had a vasectomy you wouldn't have to worry about raising kids or child support or baby mommas or mini van space.

:unimpressed:

The Burger King

Fast Food Gangsta
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
East Whopper City

You have a point, but what we have an issue with is the finger wagging and arrogance a lot of these Africans have when it comes to these topics, when quite frankly their parenting (and overall cultures) isn’t necessarily any better.

I went to high school with a lot of Africans. College as well. They were on some fukkery as well, arguably more so than other demographics because they had been sheltered their entire lives.

It was a lot of African chicks wilding out and getting pregnant, and their parents paying for said abortions while proclaiming to be such great wholesome conservative Christians.

Whereas, while abortion is an issue in the black American community, from what I’ve seen most of the time the abortions are hidden from the parents.

And don’t even get me started on the dudes. African cats would try and move like white frat boys and then get caught up and realize they don’t have the same privilege that CACs have.

The “throwing stones in a glass house” is what upsets us. :manny: