If I put a semi-auto to your "cartilage" where is my gun at?

Daps
Your ear is elastic cartilage. Nose, vertebral discs, and synovial joints are all comprised of cartilage too.

Nas may have had more sinister intentions with line, using the cartilage reference to call Jay-Z a baby since cartilage is most abundant during endochondral ossification

atlbound

:ryan:
Daps
Reppin
SEH
Your ear is elastic cartilage. Nose, vertebral discs, and synovial joints are all comprised of cartilage too.

Nas may have had more sinister intentions with line, using the cartilage reference to call Jay-Z a baby since cartilage is most abundant during endochondral ossification
now we're getting somewhere :ehh: ...I guess the ribs also have cartilage (at least the true ribs) in their connection with the sternum. I.R.s point still stands though.

mr.africa

Veteran
Daps
tumblr_n3okmsQFGa1r0b9c9o1_500.gif

Soymuscle Mike

Formerly known as Vincenzo Corleone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sweetlake City
This nicca IR would just randomly pop into threads that had nothing to do with Nas and shyt on that nicca :russ:

Poster 1: "Ayo Trump is fiending for war with North Korea, this is very unsettling :ohhh:"
Poster 2: "Yeah but this somehow felt like it would be inevitable; it's just a shame it will happen under this clown :francis:"
IR: "These policies don't make no sense, sounds like they were written by someone who would write 'ran like a cheetah' or some dumb shyt like that :martin:"