If I put a semi-auto to your "cartilage" where is my gun at?

MiC

Pro
Daps
another naS stan caught lackin

IR - 2
naS stans - 0

Is the ear the only place there is cartilage in the human body? :comeon:

IR - 2.5
naS stans - 0.5

No, but I am sure you are familiar with the song. "Semi autos at your cartilage, burner at the side of your dome"

So even though cartilage is in different areas of the body, it appears that in THESE PARTICULAR LYRICS he is referring to the cartilage in jay-z's ear

intilectual recipricol

Killin fake hip hop
Daps
Reppin
The Brook
No, but I am sure you are familiar with the song. "Semi autos at your cartilage, burner at the side of your dome"

So even though cartilage is in different areas of the body, it appears that in THESE PARTICULAR LYRICS he is referring to the cartilage in jay-z's ear
You got your .5...
and the moral of the story is, its a dumb ass lyric.

intilectual recipricol

Killin fake hip hop
Daps
Reppin
The Brook

The thread said, "IF I PUT A SEMI AUTO TO YOUR CARTILAGE" not in "Ether" what does it mean. Its a throw away bar dunny. You are smarter than the typical naS stan though, so you get .5 for a partially correct answer. IR is a just poster. :blessed:

mr.africa

Veteran
Daps
the stans ran him out of his own thread!!!

this was a funny one though!!!!
152732.gif