if i like her i fly her to the city i'm in

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
is that simp?

how bout if help her with 50% of the flight ticket?

serious inquiry pls
I can see this only if you REALLY trying to see her.

I mean what's 200? Say you feeling a girl, and she lives mad far. You drive and you spending more than 200 on gas, food and a hotel. You fly to her and you're doing the same

But if you got your own place. You pay 200. No hotel, cook at home, and be on your home turf so you in control of the situation and atmosphere you want around her.

But realize you can't do this for any hoe you just want to smash. I mean you can. But she gonna take it serious and want to plan on doing this a lot. So if you just want to smash her off and be done, yea that's a little much for some ass. If you really want to meet and spend 2-5 days around her, long distance wise, you don't have much choice for the price

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes
I knew this ugly haitian cat that graduated from MIT and had some money. He used to fly up the flyest chics from downsouth up for the weekend. Chics like that stuff. Couldn't be me tho

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps

I mean what's 200? Say you feeling a girl, and she lives mad far. You drive and you spending more than 200 on gas, food and a hotel. You fly to her and you're doing the same

But if you got your own place. You pay 200. No hotel, cook at home, and be on your home turf so you in control of the situation and atmosphere you want around her.

But realize you can't do this for any hoe you just want to smash. I mean you can. But she gonna take it serious and want to plan on doing this a lot. So if you just want to smash her off and be done, yea that's a little much for some ass. If you really want to meet and spend 2-5 days around her, long distance wise, you don't have much choice for the price

ill be in them guts for 4nights in a row then throw her to the bushes
i just hope she dont be on her monthly period

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
u a simp ass negguh doggy :umad: When my bytches be in heat (and I call all of dem bytches:usure:) I have them Fli to MY city, and have them COOK for ME and BUY ME shyt.

They also be hookin me up wit dem bandz to :myman: Dey lyk ma personal ATM

BillCosbyAteMyHomework

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Orange and Blue

Guys have def dropped that on a date with someone from their own city :ohhh:
:salute: to home turf though.

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nikka dont you live in Toronto? Why the fukk you need to fly girls in? go outside nikka :bryan: