if i like her i fly her to the city i'm in

Phoenix_Knightly23

Out of TLR and into the light :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Yessssssssssss. I went during Tribeca Film Festival so I took him to a movie premiere, he loved it. Before that we went to Battery Park to look at Statue of Liberty then we walked in the rain for McDonald's after. He even subwayed most of the way so I can get back to my place. It took him two hours to get home because he lived in Queens. The last day I was in town he skipped his morning class and spent the morning with me then I was off :wow:

One of my fav dates ever. Sigh, brb sobbing :to:

Awwwwwwww!!!

BillCosbyAteMyHomework

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Orange and Blue
How long have you known her? I met a guy two times (he was visiting my city for business) and he wanted to fly me to his state to take things further. I thought it was a nice offer... but we barely knew eachother in my eyes. Maybe it was different for him because he traveled a lot for work.... wasn't feelin it so I didn't go.

I guess it just depends on the situation. I would fly all over the world for my current boo.

ikbm

Formerly ikillbabymamas
Daps
Reppin
Spread Love - The Player Way
Yessssssssssss. I went during Tribeca Film Festival so I took him to a movie premiere, he loved it. Before that we went to Battery Park to look at Statue of Liberty then we walked in the rain for McDonald's after. He even subwayed most of the way so I can get back to my place. It took him two hours to get home because he lived in Queens. The last day I was in town he skipped his morning class and spent the morning with me then I was off :wow:

One of my fav dates ever. Sigh, brb sobbing :to:
:duck:

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
shut your mouth, why would I lie about that? :sitdown:

YOU KNOW IKILL IS A LOSER BABY. HIS FATHER KICKED HIM OUT THE HOUSE LAST NIGHT, SO HE MAD. I CAN FLY YOU THOUGH. STRAIGHT TO MIAMI AND PAY FOR ALL YOUR SURGERIES ...

i2drNde1Cg8tx.gif

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
How long have you known her? I met a guy two times (he was visiting my city for business) and he wanted to fly me to his state to take things further. I thought it was a nice offer... but we barely knew eachother in my eyes. Maybe it was different for him because he traveled a lot for work.... wasn't feelin it so I didn't go.

I guess it just depends on the situation. I would fly all over the world for my current boo.
i met her on a tinychat 4mths (some random one silentlambs) but ya we chopped it up on private chat
exchanged phone and IG
she turned out to be cool

she lives out in Los angeles , and wants to take a mini trip to canada :manny:
i just wanna smash thats all

BillCosbyAteMyHomework

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Orange and Blue
i met her on a tinychat 4mths (some random one silentlambs) but ya we chopped it up on private chat
exchanged phone and IG
she turned out to be cool

she lives out in Los angeles , and wants to take a mini trip to canada :manny:
i just wanna smash thats all
If she's down, why not? Just be prepared for the possibility of
http://www.thecoli.com/threads/this-girdle-shyt-is-no-joke-brehs.145418/ :lolbron:

We've all seen catfish... but remember too, it's a long way back to LA if it doesn't work out (assuming you're not literally kicking her to the curb) :shaq2:

Boy C

SPC
Daps
Nah, on topic for real.

I'd fly a lady from MD down to Houston :sadcam:
I'd pay the whole ticket too :smugfavre:

Edit: For that matter, pay the hotel too

:simp:

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps