if i like her i fly her to the city i'm in

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
is that simp?

how bout if help her with 50% of the flight ticket?

serious inquiry pls

Phoenix_Knightly23

Out of TLR and into the light :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
If you're really feeling her and she's down to vist then I say pay half of the flight and hotel expenses.

Unless you're a broke nikka then let her fly out on her own dime and figure out what to do next.

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
obvious :duck:

everyone knows that TS is gay

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
If you're really feeling her and she's down to vist then I say pay half of the flight and hotel expenses.

Unless you're a broke nikka then let her fly out on her own dime and figure out what to do next.
the flight is only 377/return
so its only costing me 180$
no need for hotel shes staying with me for 4nights

:
light skin privileges :manny:

King Poetic

Black Coast Island
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
Antoine-Dodson-Dumb.gif

Daps
:noah: Was it worth the time and money? I wanna make a trip but... eh....:rudy: iono bout all that.

Yessssssssssss. I went during Tribeca Film Festival so I took him to a movie premiere, he loved it. Before that we went to Battery Park to look at Statue of Liberty then we walked in the rain for McDonald's after. He even subwayed most of the way so I can get back to my place. It took him two hours to get home because he lived in Queens. The last day I was in town he skipped his morning class and spent the morning with me then I was off :wow:

One of my fav dates ever. Sigh, brb sobbing :to:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Was he black?

Yessssssssssss. I went during Tribeca Film Festival so I took him to a movie premiere, he loved it. Before that we went to Battery Park to look at Statue of Liberty then we walked in the rain for McDonald's after. He even subwayed most of the way so I can get back to my place. It took him two hours to get home because he lived in Queens. The last day I was in town he skipped his morning class and spent the morning with me then I was off :wow:

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps

he lived in queens?

by any chance did this nikka resemble a young chrs tucker?
was on a mini wheelchair?