If i dropped about 30 lbs, i would shut steph curry down brehs

CarbonBraddock

You will be trolled
Daps
*sigh* again, i played with and against players on curry's level. keep ignoring that and replying to me though. everything i have talked about, i have done to stronger, faster, quicker players than him.

GPBear

The Tape Crusader
Daps
Reppin
Bay-to-PDX
OK let's discuss how one can go to med school and still be a total idiot.

He's got 2 inches on you breh
"We're basically the same height"
Yeah...try putting your 6'10 PF on a 7' center and see how that works out...he'd dismantle you

You're not quicker than him, he gets shots off in .3-.4 seconds. He has the fastest release in the NBA, it's almost physically impossible for you to be quicker than him.

You're not better at running the pg in a rec league than any nba pg :dead:

OP is an idiot and should feel bad

"I've played with people on his level" Name 'em. So we can laugh when you try and compare Curry with some :flabbynsick: guy who played at Villanova that you played once thinking it means you could take on professionals

CarbonBraddock

You will be trolled
Daps
OK let's discuss how one can go to med school and still be a total idiot.

He's got 2 inches on you breh
actually no, if he is listed at 6'3, then he is likely 6'1 or 6'2
"We're basically the same height"
Yeah...try putting your 6'10 PF on a 7' center and see how that works out...he'd dismantle you

You're not quicker than him, he gets shots off in .3-.4 seconds. He has the fastest release in the NBA, it's almost physically impossible for you to be quicker than him.
another baseless assumption, you assume because he is the quickest you've seen, he is the quickest anyone has seen

You're not better at running the pg in a rec league than any nba pg :dead:

OP is an idiot and should feel bad

"I've played with people on his level" Name 'em. So we can laugh when you try and compare Curry with some :flabbynsick: guy who played at Villanova that you played once thinking it means you could take on professionals
and yes, d1 players are on steph's level, doesn't mean that all of them are as good as he is, but they are on the same plane. i played against such players bc my talent level is that good

dismantled with ease guy

CarbonBraddock

You will be trolled
Daps
:mjlol: Breh there's only one person in the world that's on Curry's level, but you've run into "players" like that at LA Fitness?

there are thousands of players at the pro level, i didn't mean as good as him in every facet of the game. just because someone doesn't make the nba, doesn't mean they don't have pro talent.

GPBear

The Tape Crusader
Daps
Reppin
Bay-to-PDX
dismantled with ease guy

I like how I accuse you of playing with flabby college guys and you say "d1 players are on steph's level, doesn't mean that all of them are as good as he is, but they are on the same plane"

Who was it! You don't want to name em because you know we'll all laugh in your face

How are D1 players like steph when they're not in the same league, literally. And hundreds of D1 athletes don't even make it to the d-league

You're Uncle Rico motherfukker, "I could throw the ball over them mountains..."

Monster

Aztec Street Soldier
Daps
This read like a more elaborate version of a thread by @Monster and I'm guessing within an hour this thread will rightfully be in the bushes
I was gonna make a thread about this. I'm not saying I'm a better team player then steph, . But when I see this guy.. Physically I don't see how he could stop me 1 on 1