If i dropped about 30 lbs, i would shut steph curry down brehs

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
i live in an area that is very low cost of living and i am antisocial. i don't like being out in the public eye. mental problems. the thought of being famous and well-known is hell to me. and i'm not saying i would definitely be in the nba, just that i could have been given my skill level.

This nikka blames living in a small town , social awkwardness and being bi polar as his reasons why he isn't a pro athlete :dead:

The fukkin Coli

:blessed:

Last edited:

Emoryal

Superstar
Daps
i have seen releases just as quick as his, i can always contest, which a lot of the time, these nba guys are not even doing. also, i will dog this dude the entire time, the entire floor. he will wear down before i do. i run marathons and box. my cardio is superior to his. anything he attempts, i will be right with him. i cannot be crossed, i cannot be shook. he will get very few high percentage shots.

It doesn't matter if you contest

CarbonBraddock

You will be trolled
Daps

It doesn't matter if you contest

would've been closer to him than that, but keep living in a fantasy world. get in his chest and force the drive, where help will be waiting. pretty simple basketball strategy really.

and when i contest, i change the shot bc of my length. i swear, some of ya'll don't understand the first thing about ball.

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
well you just wrote it off as impossible when in reality, a player with the qualities i listed would be a nightmare for steph.

Let's try this again, are you going to post any videos of your superior size, strength and agility:lupe:

Emoryal

Superstar
Daps
would've been closer to him than that, but keep living in a fantasy world. get in his chest and force the drive, where help will be waiting. pretty simple basketball strategy really.

and when i contest, i change the shot bc of my length. i swear, some of ya'll don't understand the first thing about ball.
Why hasn't the help stopped him yet? Also, what is your wingspan? Illyasova in that clip is 6'9-6'10 w/ a 7'1-2 wingspan.

CarbonBraddock

You will be trolled
Daps
Which player in the NBA right now would give you the most trouble, breh? Are there any perimeter players you fear? Can you guard the post?

all of them right now would destroy me, i'm too big and have lost athleticism. also not in my basketball prime anymore. i most likely could hold my own against many pgs in the post bc i'm bigger now, but at everything else they would fry me bc they'd be too fast.

CarbonBraddock

You will be trolled
Daps
Why hasn't the help stopped him yet? Also, what is your wingspan? Illyasova in that clip is 6'9-6'10 w/ a 7'1-2 wingspan.

breh, i would literally be skin to skin with that dude, not just 'in his vicinity.'