If HBO did THE WALKING DEAD, instead of AMC it'd be so much better

Kuwka_Atcha_Ratcha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I beat both telltales game (RIP Lee) which were both great and I haven't read all of the comics but I read enough spoilers about the comics to not change my mind about what I said , by reading every issue doesn't change shyt , and please tell me how this would be better on hbo? Especially if u bring the same writers, directors, cast and crew, showrunners
because hbo would stick better to source material, not sure whats so hard to understand.

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Or if AMC gave darabont his budget increase...yet it worked out for AMC they actually slashed the budget and the show got even more popular and made more money than ever.

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
i figured this was an issue, of the creators not wanting to catch the comics up. in that case make the season 10 episodes long, no reason it should be 16 episodes
I don't see how that's even an issue the show is completely different from the comics, from the actual story to the pacing. they were in the prison for two seasons when it was very brief in the comics.

Kuwka_Atcha_Ratcha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's definitely more than slightly different fam and as I already posted, HBO and a few other networks turned down the show.
HBO messed up by turning it down

the differences are due to amc dumb decessions like

1. rick-less episodes
2. no swearing
3. no sex
4. doing to many filler episodes instead of just making less episodes.
5. adding in amc created characters

but for the most part it follows the comic, sometimes even near word for word.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the fact they have to leave out all the disgusting scenes like r@pe ,
the fact its TWD without swearing
the budget, shiva was okay cgi wise, but a lot of the green screen work is terrible
it'd be more to the point, and the episodes shouldn't have as many rick-less episodes.
The problem is the writers and directors

They have no direction