If HBO did THE WALKING DEAD, instead of AMC it'd be so much better

DredScott

Take these jewelz...
Daps
I stopped watching when darabont left once he realized AMC was hamstringing him.

Tetsuo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Texas
I started watching Game of Thrones last year and thought the same. They got way more factions and story lines going on and handle it much better :ohhh:

KevCo

Bond's gun spoke once....
Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side
If it was on hbo, negan/saviors/whispers, probably, would never made the show....amc is fine its just stretching 6-9 comics into 16 episodes when it should be 10-12 episodes....but the creators dont want to catch the comics. Also having whole episodes based solely on one person that most people dont care about sucks...they could edit them out like GOT where u habdle multiple angles in each episode.

Clark Wayne

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
FL
Funny you say that because HBO turned downed the Walking Dead because one of their rules was less gore and violence.:troll:

Chaval

Pro
Daps
Obviously...

Someone never read the comics or played the Telltales games that>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>the show. AMC just sucks...

I beat both telltales game (RIP Lee) which were both great and I haven't read all of the comics but I read enough spoilers about the comics to not change my mind about what I said , by reading every issue doesn't change shyt , and please tell me how this would be better on hbo? Especially if u bring the same writers, directors, cast and crew, showrunners

Groot

Guarding the Galaxy
Daps
Reppin
Planet X
Nah the source material sucks to. The show just made it even worse.

ACM8_BFRnkz8SgrpFwI4hn5tpoOt9GmFuK9iBVdDFsmnl7lrZhhi56rjS8UK-LHdTE9E9JdRb5SF1yaebAD-j_PA-MZODkFxm8F2Zh7X2rq8gUAZfrI_gHBJgXlewlQiKvDpz0T1

are you trolling? the comics is one of the best comics ever,

:patrice:

we are Groot?

Kuwka_Atcha_Ratcha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If it was on hbo, negan/saviors/whispers, probably, would never made the show....amc is fine its just stretching 6-9 comics into 16 episodes when it should be 10-12 episodes....but the creators dont want to catch the comics. Also having whole episodes based solely on one person that most people dont care about sucks...they could edit them out like GOT where u habdle multiple angles in each episode.
i figured this was an issue, of the creators not wanting to catch the comics up. in that case make the season 10 episodes long, no reason it should be 16 episodes