If Final Fantasy XV Isn't Good, I Might Throw In The Towel

Daps
I was pretty much done with trying to keep up but I might actually go ahead and get a ps4 just for FFXV. That first hour looked dope enough for me.

N*ggerFa*ot

Banned
Daps
its not gonna be bad theirs so many previews of this game and people saying its good.
and that omen trailer gawd damn :whew::ahh::banderas:

Th3G3ntleman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Honestly out of all the FF's that have come out none of them had me so convinced it would be bad quite like this one. Something about it just leads me to believe the reviews and reception is going to be god awful.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I dont have unrealistic expectations anymore, I kind of did at one point. Then I saw a few things that snapped me back to reality.

Its been 10 years, but I think another year would have been enough to make this game stand out something really special. Its been 10 years so I can't say they are rushing it, and they delayed it 2 months again for some polish but I really feel like they another year of fine tuning would be the icing on the cake.

I think it will be great for those that loved KH and FF7 and ok for those that love the more traditional FF's

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I dont have unrealistic expectations anymore, I kind of did at one point. Then I saw a few things that snapped me back to reality.

Its been 10 years, but I think another year would have been enough to make this game stand out something really special. Its been 10 years so I can't say they are rushing it, and they delayed it 2 months again for some polish but I really feel like they another year of fine tuning would be the icing on the cake.

I think it will be great for those that loved KH and FF7 and ok for those that love the more traditional FF's
This game isn't 10 years old. It's been in development about 4 years. This isn't Verses XIII it just recycles elements and characters from it. Versus XIII was canceled quietly and they recycled elements of it into XV so they didn't have to announce it's cancellation.

Easy-E

I đź’—My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
fallout 4 did disappoint
As I person who has Fallout 3 in their Top 5 games they've ever played, but, hated New Vegas at first, likes it now, but, still hates the story...

...I would like to know why were you disappointed in F4 (I've never played it)?

Londilon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
As I person who has Fallout 3 in their Top 5 games they've ever played, but, hated New Vegas at first, likes it now, but, still hates the story...

...I would like to know why were you disappointed in F4 (I've never played it)?
I never played New Vegas but have only played Fallout 3. I loved 3 but 4 leaves out a lot of things that made 3 great. You have less choices in character customization when it comes to storyline choices and crafting your own character in the world by your personal choices.

On topic. I do have FFXV preordered to play on release date. The latest trailers have convinced me that SE might have fixed a lot of FFXV issues that I had with the game.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
i'll retire from gaming :francis:

this generations been straight trash. there's been nothing to excite me

-witcher 3 didn't excite me
-MGSV didn't excite me
-Fallout 4 didn't excite me
-I hate dark souls
-I've fallen out of love with online shooters
-VR is interesting but its too expensive & has no real games worth playing

I've been checked out of gaming for a while. if XV doesn't bring me back and spark my imagination again and show what's possible in this medium, I might be done with gaming in general :upsetfavre:
I hope you hate it because youre a buzz kill.

But then I'll have to read your posts about games you don't even play anymore :camby: