If Final Fantasy XV Isn't Good, I Might Throw In The Towel

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Just accept that FFXV will not satisfy everyone.

There will be divisive arguments just like there's been for every FF before it.

Luckily for me my most anticipated JRPG has been exceeding my expectations thus far.

I'm looking forward to FFXV but if it isn't good enough imo then :manny:.

*Turns on PS4 XB1*

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I also hate when people brush off complaints about this Gen saying "well maybe you've just grown out of gaming."

No. I haven't. Maybe yall should just admit this Gen has been ass.
Your complaints are valid btw, but that doesn't make them a deal breaker for everyone.

I've been disappointed in a few things this gen namely MGSV, UC4(mainly MP oriented) and some other niggles here and there but aside from that I've had some great experiences this gen so far.

For me at least, this year has been excellent so far and I've been enjoying it. Ratchet, UC4, PSVR, Persona 5, Zero Time dilemma and then I'm still looking forward to FFXV and TLG.

I just think we're looking at last gen with rose tinted glasses as we can look at the positives from a 7 yr cycle while we're just reaching 3 yrs into this one. :manny:

MewTwo

Freeing Pokemon From Their Masters Since 1996
Daps
Reppin
Cerulean Cave
i'll retire from gaming :francis:

this generations been straight trash. there's been nothing to excite me

-witcher 3 didn't excite me
-MGSV didn't excite me
-Fallout 4 didn't excite me
-I hate dark souls
-I've fallen out of love with online shooters
-VR is interesting but its too expensive & has no real games worth playing

I've been checked out of gaming for a while. if XV doesn't bring me back and spark my imagination again ad show what's possible in this medium, I might be done with gaming in general :upsetfavre:

I posted my worries in the FF thread and people went crazy for no reason. Yeah, the game has been in development for a LOOOOONG time. I doubt the final product will be good. The project has had different directors/designers and different target platforms. The game will be full of confusing design decisions I'm sure.

The Final Fantasy brand is so strong that fanboys will just attack you for no reason. Gotta be careful what you say.

Might be time for a switch.

Yeah I don't like the direction the industry is headed hence why I never bought a PS4/XB1. Hopefully the Switch will have alot of genuinely good games. Not overproduced, overhyped garbage where the publishers pay youtubers and social media personalities to big up their games:

2969473-bb1.jpg

MewTwo

Freeing Pokemon From Their Masters Since 1996
Daps
Reppin
Cerulean Cave
My personal formula to follow is if @Fatboi1 likes a game then I will not buy it.

(Again I may have him confused with another poster but isn't he the guy who said Persona 4 is the greatest JRPG of all time because of some aggregate review site?)

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
My personal formula to follow is if @Fatboi1 likes a game then I will not buy it.

(Again I may have him confused with another poster but isn't he the guy who said Persona 4 is the greatest JRPG of all time because of some aggregate review site?)
I hate Persona 4 and I don't like Uncharted 4.

I don't like FFXV.

Styles

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The H
i don't think it's going to be wack.

the most recent previews i've seen say the game is amazing. These coming from folks who kept saying the game was going to be bad and they didn't have any interest in it at first.

Final Fantasy XV Travel Diary, Day Three: Authentic Road Trip

Its good youre changing your tone now. You were one of the guys I was going to go in on when the game comes out and gets stellar reviews. :troll::sas1:

A expect a lot of xv haters eating their words. Should be a good time

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Its good youre changing your tone now. You were one of the guys I was going to go in on when the game comes out and gets stellar reviews. :troll::sas1:

A expect a lot of xv haters eating their words. Should be a good time
It's looking better than before. The tech demo was horrible and everytime they showed it afterwards it looked pretty boring. The delay and then the showing of newer, updated builds showed a much improved FFXV.
If it's meh then :manny: at least P5 feeding me. :wow:

Last edited:

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey HawkSet ByrdGang
i've been trying to get back into games lately

mafia 3 was a disappointment

mgs5 was just meh...it didn't really move me or inspire me to keep playing it

fallout 4 is aight but too much arbitrary bullshyt in the game

right now i'm rockin with dbz xenoverse 2 tho :ehh: i like it a lot more than the original one