If Bron wins his 5th ring/5th FMVP next year, back to back with LA. Would you consider him GOAT?

??

• Yes

Votes: 20 8.8%
  • No

Votes: 83 36.4%
  • He’s already the GOAT

Votes: 44 19.3%
  • He will never be the GOAT

Votes: 59 25.9%
  • They would be about equal

Votes: 22 9.6%

• Total voters

Fallacy

Replace the last name with an X
Daps
Mike had a higher peak and accomplished more in a shorter time on top of the cultural impact he’s had on the game globally. So regardless what LeBron does he’s not taking that crown from Mike.

He might could catch up in accolades and awards, but that cultural impact is what puts Mike over the top. Bron has had chances to become an Ali like figure that probably would have gave him the crown but he fumbled that opportunity when he tucked his tail on Darfur, Tamir Rice, and caved on the player strike for Breonna Taylor bc Obama told him to cross the picket line.

Last edited:

Kairi Irving

Here Comes A New Challenger
Daps
That's the thing, not everyone thinks of the same thing when they think of GOAT. If you tell me I have to build a franchise around a single player, I'm saying Lebron. If you're saying who's the GOAT I'm saying MJ. If you're saying who had the best career, I'm saying they're about equal in different ways.

It's funny

Luka could become the player with the most appealing game in the history of the league with zero rings and zero finals appearances so with his logic that would make him better than Kobe and Bron.

Daps
:sas1:Mike never lost in the finals

that ends the debate right there

But if you wanna keep it going...

The nikka threepeat’ed TWICE

took time off in between

:mjlol::mjtf::gladbron::whoo:
Y'all muh'fukkas need to stop regurgitating this nonsense.

The Finals are not some mythical stage where all that exists in that world gives it some abstract power of defining a player is better than another.

Mike went to six Finals; Bron went to 10 Finals.

Why do you seem to think that MJ losing before he got to the Finals is somehow a greater achievement than Bron getting to the Finals? How could losing possibly be a greater measurement of a player than winning? You're telling me Bron would've been better served to lose more series' over the course of his career, just so that he could've avoided the Finals and therefore he could be mentioned alongside MJ?

Make it make sense.

2 one 3

wavy
Daps
Reppin
Westside
Because when mike got to the biggest stage

he never lost

Ever

what’s hard to comprehend?

Mike had less help than bron too...

:mjlol:

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Y'all muh'fukkas need to stop regurgitating this nonsense.

The Finals are not some mythical stage where all that exists in that world gives it some abstract power of defining a player is better than another.

Mike went to six Finals; Bron went to 10 Finals.

Why do you seem to think that MJ losing before he got to the Finals is somehow a greater achievement than Bron getting to the Finals? How could losing possibly be a greater measurement of a player than winning? You're telling me Bron would've been better served to lose more series' over the course of his career, just so that he could've avoided the Finals and therefore he could be mentioned alongside MJ?

Make it make sense.

Magic Johnson went to 9 Finals while Jordan went to 6 Finals. Technically with this argument Magic was more successful in the playoffs than MJ.

Yet no one and I repeat no one thinks Magic is better than Michael Jordan. That argument was never used until LeBron came around with his losing record.

Jordan played less years, won more rings in that amount of time, scored more points, broke more records, kept a whole era’s worth of players from winning and was more dominant. He played 13 seasons originally and won 6 rings. He won almost half of the years he played as a Bulls. Why should Bron get points for taking more time to do what Jordan did, doing it in a less dominant fashion and while still being behind Jordan on most things?

Last edited:
Daps
Because when mike got to the biggest stage

he never lost

Ever

what’s hard to comprehend?

Mike had less help than bron too...

:mjlol:
All that proves is that MJ wasn't good enough to get to the "biggest stage" as many times as Bron. Or do you seem to think that all those years that MJ couldn't get to the Finals throughout his career he somehow was still good enough to get to the Finals and win? Are you of the opinion MJ was good enough to win a title in every single season?

Again - make it make sense.

2 one 3

wavy
Daps
Reppin
Westside
All that proves is that MJ wasn't good enough to get to the "biggest stage" as many times as Bron. Or do you seem to think that all those years that MJ couldn't get to the Finals throughout his career he somehow was still good enough to get to the Finals and win? Are you of the opinion MJ was good enough to win a title in every single season?

Again - make it make sense.

nikka I already made my
Argument. Read it again...I said when he got to the FINALS he never lost. I’m
Not talking about the years prior. 6-0 is shytting on 4-10...

dog look at how many hall of famers bron has had as teammates to help him get his rings...

Mike had 2...Bron has D, Wade, Bosh, Ray Allen, AD, played with Shaq too

Please shut the fukk up trying to discuss this shyt with me. You cannot win :lolbron:

Mike only had Scottie and Rodman and didn’t even have Rodman for the first fukkin 3peat :russ::mjlol:

fukk outta here:stopitslime:

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
nikka I already made my
Argument. Read it again...I said when he got to the FINALS he never lost. I’m
Not talking about the years prior. 6-0 is shytting on 4-10...

dog look at how many hall of famers bron has had as teammates to help him get his rings...

Mike had 2...Bron has D, Wade, Bosh, Ray Allen, AD, played with Shaq too

Please shut the fukk up trying to discuss this shyt with me. You cannot win :lolbron:

Mike only had Scottie and Rodman and didn’t even have Rodman for the first fukkin 3peat :russ::mjlol:

fukk outta here:stopitslime:

:comeon:

yes and MJ played with robert parish :skip:

WMG the 2nd

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Doesn’t matter. Lebron has had far more of a supporting cast in order to get his rings. And still has a losing record in the finals...

He is the greatest of this generation. But he’s not fading mike as the goat
lebron never lost in no first round like mike which is an indictment idgaf