If blacks didn’t act ignorant there would be less Trayvon Martins- @Goat squad spokesman **BANNED!!!

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
EsU.gif

ThaBronxBully

Postin’ & Toastin’ Since 02’
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
edit: Nevermind He Asked For His Own Ban And Got Caught In A Technicality

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
How long have I been saying that non-black people like to masquerade on forums like these ones as black to make disaparaging comments about us and to to disrespect us in a way they couldn't in real life?

This dude would probably never call a black man a baboon in real life for fear of being smacked like a pinata...

And its too easy for these folks to cosplay as black on here...theyll type up some racist shyt about black people thats worded in some tyoe of way to appeal to us and pretend to be about the struggle and some people will see it as "being real or tough love" nah they laughing in our faces.

Thats why I stay calling out that fukkshyt. They seemingly love our atheleticism and music and our slang and our style but hate us as people which slowly but surely gets exposed on their own accord.

Being black is not a costume you can take off and on at your own accord. I see through the cherade.

:mjpls:You are doing exactly what you accuse others of doing .

"sports, music and slang".

stave

Superstar
Daps
Jesus I didn't see all of this coming when the thread started :mjlol: