If all dudes cared about was the face sistas like me would be feasting...

InDePickWest

Im Not American
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
the op......

lEaipD9.jpg
Negative breh. @KOOL-AID has seen me. He circulated these pics cuz he was mad.

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
Got me thinking. :jbhmm:

If I want my kids to kick ass..

I'mma need a man with height..im not short. Im 5"4 but if I want a starter son Imma need a man 6"0+.

Great skin and a head full of thick hair. Even if I mate with a man that went bald at 18, my genes would probably kick in to save the day.

Like you, I will NEVER be fat. It's not in me. I eat garbage (I'm actually really getting better) all the time and don't miss a beat so a dude we doesn't hold his weight that well will still get slim kids with me.

The only thing that I would really need my mate to have is money and be well endowed. They say men with big penises have daughters that grow up to be well endowed in the female department.

Which means my CAC daddy set me up for failure
:beli:

I also need my man to have full lips cuz my recessive CAC genes I had nothing to do with fukked me up there too
:leostare:
If you want the full package then dont complain when others want the full package because you are just like them. :yeshrug:

Yet I guess women having your mentality is why a lot (not all) are single because the 20% they chase usually arent the type of men who want to commit.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Choose jelly rolls over happiness brehettes.

I don't know what yall be thinking when you get so damn fat and sloppy. You don't respect your own body but want a man to slurp on that sweaty thigh marinated twat. Makes no sense to nikkas. Black men should be millionaires from training all these whales we got out here now. Pukka yourselves together.b stop eating bread, lower your carb intake, stop with the softndrinks and get off that cac sugar

Then, someone who isn't a fukkin BUM, beta or degenerate pervert will want chew

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
This is one of the most pathetic coli threads of all time.

And you know i only reserve my opinion to the subjects that really deserve it.

@InDePickWest this comes off as desperate and kind of loserish. And id say the same if a guy made this exact same thread.