If all dudes cared about was the face sistas like me would be feasting...

Software

RIP Future Gohan
Daps
Reppin
Swole Gang
Lmao face is primary for me
I can't wake up next to a chick wit a below 7/10 face every morning lmao
Unless I was drink everyday lmao

The M.I.C.

The King In The West đź‘‘
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
I can't do a female over two bucks in weight. I just can't do it. :damn:

Always been attracted to slim women..nice face, toned legs and stomach, ass doesn't need to be outrageous but something for me to easily palm with satisfaction. Breasts don't need to be on the national geographic tip, as long as I have something to play with....especially if them nipples is poppin like bullets :banderaslego:

Uncle Kendrick

I'm just bout that action
Daps
Reppin
Brick City
You can't make a thread like this and not show any pictures. It's like trying to paint a picture without paint it's not happening.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Got me thinking. :jbhmm:

If I want my kids to kick ass..

I'mma need a man with height..im not short. Im 5"4 but if I want a starter son Imma need a man 6"0+.

Great skin and a head full of thick hair. Even if I mate with a man that went bald at 18, my genes would probably kick in to save the day.

Like you, I will NEVER be fat. It's not in me. I eat garbage (I'm actually really getting better) all the time and don't miss a beat so a dude we doesn't hold his weight that well will still get slim kids with me.

The only thing that I would really need my mate to have is money and be well endowed. They say men with big penises have daughters that grow up to be well endowed in the female department.

Which means my CAC daddy set me up for failure
:beli:

I also need my man to have full lips cuz my recessive CAC genes I had nothing to do with fukked me up there too
:leostare:
So you want the total package but don't a man to have the total package :jbhmm:

Reason why nikkas are just fukking these hoes and not sticking around for a relationship number 29483838394

SadimirPutin

Superstar
Daps
the more I think about this the more I call bs

Women are always talking about how much options they have...how much unwanted attention they get...how rude guys are always in their dms on every social network or dating app

On how much street harassment they have to face daily

So how all of a sudden does a pretty face have problems feasting ??

Coli_UnderWorld_King

Daps
Reppin
Coli UnderWorld
the op......

lEaipD9.jpg

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
the more I think about this the more I call bs

Women are always talking about how much options they have...how much unwanted attention they get...how rude guys are always in their dms on every social network or dating app

On how much street harassment they have to face daily

So how all of a sudden does a pretty face have problems feasting ??

It's usually always the ones with a fukked up attitude who thinks guys should check for them simply on the strength of their looks. They can't fathom rejection when they come across a dude who can't stand their personality and passes up on it.