If AI replaces your job, what is your next profession? Career change?

chineebai

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i work in management and have a ton of domain knowledge you can't just google and find the answer or write code to make it work better. I think I'm okay but regardless I can always just day trade as my primary job.

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
Everyone can't be replaced bc then no one will have any money and the economy will suffer bc ppl can't go out and spend money

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
if it really replaced my job I'd take my poli sci degree and sell out to the DNC on all you TLR MAGAts so fast :ufdup:

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
Yea might want to think about your future.. March 2023 is pivotal..

ewuh793xz2ra1.jpg

it's pattern recognition not intelligence.

so like other computers it can do/spot things that we cannot but this is not intelligence and is very limited.

like crypto the hype will subside eventually so ... ride the wave :blessed: :ehh:

we had thousands of crypto/blockchain projects but next to none of them actually moved the game on from satoshi.

bnew

Veteran
Daps
i work in management and have a ton of domain knowledge you can't just google and find the answer or write code to make it work better. I think I'm okay but regardless I can always just day trade as my primary job.

they gonna train it on emails and phone calls... hope for the best, prepare for the worse.

edit:

snippet:

According to Gartner, by 2030, 80% of today’s project management’s work will be automated, eliminating the discipline and replacing PM traditional functions with AI. In a global survey by Pega, 78% of the executives surveyed believe that increasing the use of AI and robots will dramatically reduce the middle management ranks. A 2020 BCG survey declares that “traditional management has reached a breaking point.”

Last edited: