If action stars lived their movie lives [as if they were all 1 charactor] who is the most impressive

Ed MOTHEREFFING G

Chances make champions
Daps
Reppin
206 x 734
as in,

Sylvester Stalone

LETS ASSUME that instead of 'rocky balboa' and 'john rambo' they were all sylvester stalone, real guy.
  • assume they don't die at the end if they did
  • keep it within the action genre...as in, stalone was never AN ANT or a toy maker
  • assume all realities were ONE interconcurrent reality
So, in this example stalone was a vietnam vet, who came home, got into some drama in rural oregon, took out a police force, was settled down by troutman, moved to philly, went the distance with creed, became heavyweight champion of the world, was recruited to help the US confirm the existance of Vietnam POWs, freed those POWs, finished that mission, came back to boxing, beat the newest up and coming boxer and regained the title, beat a soviet superfighter, then also took another mission and defeated the soviets against afganistan, became a cop, teamed up with Kurt Russell [who will likely be mentioned in this thread], got framed for a crime, cleared his name while hillarity ensued, went back to the world of boxing as a trainer, got in a street fight with tommy gunz, went rock climbing and found some cash, became a hired assasin :banderas:, cleaned up his act and became a cop and actually cleaned up [by killing] a police department outside of NYC, in his sparetime, he became a formula 1 racer, and became a boxer again. From there, he went back to becoming a millitary operative for hire, and helped take down numerous bad guys as well as visiting vietnam once more and liberating yet another rural community overpowered by a warlord. He also became a cop in the future as well, and became a judge for the future street judicial system when it got even bleaker.

:whew: i suggest you hit IMDB.

Last edited:

ltheghost

Payin Debts.... N40
Daps
Reppin
Japan, but from the 989
I'm gonna have to go with Steven Seagal. Because he has done everything in real life as he has in the movies. Taught The Spider that Front Kick and actually knocked someone out on PPV. His actual quotes..I have no fear of death. More important, I don't fear life.

LOL And the pony tail.
I make it a rule in life to not fukk with these people....
1. nikkas with golds in their mouth.
2. nikkas with jerri curls today.
3. Steven Seagal with a pony tail.

Shotgun rammed in dude's mouth.
steven-seagal-o.gif

and dude is an Aikido Grandmaster.... http://stevenseagalworldaik.tripod.com/id1.html

Last edited:

EarlyMaridia

All Star
Daps
Liam Neeson is:

Schindler + Jedi + Rhas Al Ghul + a jesus Lion + liam neeson in taken + Zeus + dude who controls wolves + Air Marshall

:deadrose:

that dude escaped from new york AND LA

Told the judge and grand jury to eat a dikk. :lawd: Waltzed outta NY like fukk that time. :banderas: Even went and played sheriff to spite them (so he could beat asses legally... It's still fukk the law:smugbiden:), and went back to being a criminal.

Daps
Reppin
Cali
Harrison Ford :salute:
Dude was Indiana Jones :wow: and when he wanted to quit the game he became President (Air Force One) and was then framed for murder (The Fugitive) :whew:
In order to escape the law and the countless people after his head through his days as Indiana, he then put himself in carbon freeze and launched his body to a Galaxy Far Far Away :troll:
And lived out the rest of his days smuggling contraband and fukkin alien PAWGS across the galaxy :blessed: