IF A Woman Isn't on Birth Control She Wants To Get Pregnant

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
I agree.

What's even more mindblowing is that its not just the ugly ratchet girls who think like this. You wouldn't believe how irresponsible some of the smart/good pretty girls are too.

Metta World Movement

Peace and love...to all!!
Daps
Truthfully I understand condoms are the most convenient form of BC but they are the worst form of protection against pregnancy.

4437_mjihateit.gif

Got me thinkin' I'm gonna take that L one day after smashin' one of these fine bytches who I don't really care about..........:to:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
theres over 15 forms of birth control

but yeah like @marcuz said no worries this dude will wife her and marry her lik ea good man :troll:"

Last edited by a moderator:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Um, there are a lot of reasons not to be taking birth control all willy nilly and for the fukk of it, a lot of women only take it if they're in a relationship or consistently fukking someone. But if sex comes here and there, there's no reason to be pumping your body full of hormones everyday all year

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
:why:

at least if you strapped you have control watch a girl tell you she on BC see if you believe her youll be :to: nine months later

I never advocated not using a condom. Im just saying they are the worst form of birth control with the highest fail rate. If it werent for stds condoms use would be even lower than it is now. But Im an advocate for condoms just cuz its the one and only line of defense a man has got to avoid pregnancy and diseases.

aqualung

I wear a crown of curls.
Daps
Reppin
NYC, Boston, #ByrdGang
This messgaeboard's members had better not co-sign this thread title. Too many men here fukk raw and hope that no pregnancy results.

--> aq out <--

SouthernBelle

#Feyonce
Daps
I think they need to come up with some type of pill for men so they can have all the control over the process (e.g. temporarily stop sperm production). I wonder how many men will take it.

I'm 27 and I've never been pregnant and I don't want a pregnancy anytime soon. Honestly, the whole if she doesn't want to take hormones daily than she wants a baby is bullshyt. Condoms have worked just fine. A lot of negroes just want to go raw without any consequences and blame the woman. Wear a condom and stop blaming other people for your failures.

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I'm not on birth control... I have never been pregnant either... Unless I'm serious with a guy(and have seen some test results), he needs to use a condom

My sperm are under mind control and my papers are certified. Can we pretend like were serious?

Brofato

Fade Doe
Daps
I think they need to come up with some type of pill for men so they can have all the control over the process (e.g. temporarily stop sperm production). I wonder how many men will take it.

Yeah, they've been polling people for it. I think there are quite a few men who would take it. But then I'm sure there would be the guys that would think it'd make them feel feminine or something. Or they just wouldn't want to.

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

I'm 27 and I've never been pregnant and I don't want a pregnancy anytime soon. Honestly, the whole if she doesn't want to take hormones daily than she wants a baby is bullshyt. Condoms have worked just fine. A lot of negroes just want to go raw without any consequences and blame the woman. Wear a condom and stop blaming other people for your failures.

:pacspit:Male birth control pills. Im not messing with body. If i smash a women and she gets pregnant she can keep it :yeshrug:

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
IF they did have a male birth control pill I can promise you men would be better at taking it than women. And I'm sure it would have less side effects on men cuz all it gotta do is kill sperm which means it might not fukk with our hormones.

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
fukk a BC, Im not rawing no chick unless Im in a full commited relationship or married. BC dont stop you from getting HIV/AIDS, The Super Clap, Clap, Herpes etc.

nikkas set themselves up for failure all the time by hitting random chicks raw

Brofato

Fade Doe
Daps
IF they did have a male birth control pill I can promise you men would be better at taking it than women. And I'm sure it would have less side effects on men cuz all it gotta do is kill sperm which means it might not fukk with our hormones.

Why do you think that? Are there not forgetful or bummy dudes just like there are women?

I learned from this board a while back that there are dudes out there who actually seek to get women pregnant off some ol' trapping them into loving them shyt.

And do you know how much sperm men produce? They would most likely use the female pill as a base which means they would go for a hormone based approach to it. If not, they would still have to fukk with something.