IF A Woman Isn't on Birth Control She Wants To Get Pregnant

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
if she that ugly too y smash or put some damn beer goggles on or a brown bag over her face :manny:

luckyse7enz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit/Los Angeles
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9QrUEWL34lw[/ame]

:notsure: Seems like fewer and fewer chicks even ask about condoms before sex these days. shyt's wild.

SouthernBelle

#Feyonce
Daps
I agree. Some women say they have a bad reaction to BC and i ask them if they've tried ALL the options and what type of reaction and they cant give me a straight answer.
I absolutely do not want kids right now and im on all types of BC.

I have never had a bad reaction to birth control, but I honestly don't like taking hormones. I just don't. I do have a birth control prescription, but since my bf and I have gone long distance, I don't take them anymore.

Some women don't mind, but I don't want hormonal therapy especially when we can use condoms.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
it's alright, i'm sure he'll stick around and stay with such a virtous woman to raise a strong family unit.

No way baby daddy sticks around.

Another stat in government books.

5 years from now she will be screaming about how "this n!gga don't care of his kids". Knowing very well she could have prevented the pregnancy if she didn't plan it.

ive always said...that a lot of this dead-beat dad shyt comes from 'non-relationships'

this is a perfect example

-InFeRnO-

#TPC onetime4yamind
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TDot
didn't read OP. some are just scared of potential side effects and thus go without it.

Samanthakitty

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm not on birth control... I have never been pregnant either... Unless I'm serious with a guy(and have seen some test results), he needs to use a condom

Toe Jay Simpson

Searchin’
Daps
Reppin
Carmel City
I agree. Some women say they have a bad reaction to BC and i ask them if they've tried ALL the options and what type of reaction and they cant give me a straight answer.
I absolutely do not want kids right now and im on all types of BC.

Dang, sound like you be pulling out the clipboard on these hoes

Tres Leches

Empire Business
Daps
Had an ugly home girl (She's ugly hence us being friends without me trying to hit) anyway she just told me yesterday she was pregnant by some nikka she just fukked last week. I asked if she used protection she said no then I told her it's cuz you wanted to be pregnant she denied it but I don't understand how a sexually active woman can not be on BC and still claim to not want to be pregnant.

Truthfully I understand condoms are the most convenient form of BC but they are the worst form of protection against pregnancy. However they are the best against STDS. I understand that the pill is probably the most inconvenient form of BC cuz you gotta take it everyday around the same time and you can't miss a day but there are 12 other BC methods available to woman and while some might cause side effects others might not. Some only require you reup every few months. I can't understand how a woman claims an accidental pregnancy if she is not on some form BC

:why:

at least if you strapped you have control watch a girl tell you she on BC see if you believe her youll be :to: nine months later