IF A Woman Isn't on Birth Control She Wants To Get Pregnant

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
Had an ugly home girl (She's ugly hence us being friends without me trying to hit) anyway she just told me yesterday she was pregnant by some nikka she just fukked last week. I asked if she used protection she said no then I told her it's cuz you wanted to be pregnant she denied it but I don't understand how a sexually active woman can not be on BC and still claim to not want to be pregnant.

Truthfully I understand condoms are the most convenient form of BC but they are the worst form of protection against pregnancy. However they are the best against STDS. I understand that the pill is probably the most inconvenient form of BC cuz you gotta take it everyday around the same time and you can't miss a day but there are 12 other BC methods available to woman and while some might cause side effects others might not. Some only require you reup every few months. I can't understand how a woman claims an accidental pregnancy if she is not on some form BC

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
it's alright, i'm sure he'll stick around and stay with such a virtuous woman to raise a strong family unit.

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
No way baby daddy sticks around.

Another stat in government books.

5 years from now she will be screaming about how "this n!gga don't care of his kids". Knowing very well she could have prevented the pregnancy if she didn't plan it.

flusterose

dat dere chocolate
Daps
Reppin
Black Gay Capital
I agree. Some women say they have a bad reaction to BC and i ask them if they've tried ALL the options and what type of reaction and they cant give me a straight answer.
I absolutely do not want kids right now and im on all types of BC.

Brofato

Fade Doe
Daps
She must be really in tune with her body if she knows she's pregnant a week later.

Isn't the morning after pill over-the-counter, now?

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
can we start up a paypal account to donate money to pay for the abortion ?

ANewClassic

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Had an ugly home girl (She's ugly hence us being friends without me trying to hit) anyway she just told me yesterday she was pregnant by some nikka she just fukked last week. I asked if she used protection she said no then I told her it's cuz you wanted to be pregnant she denied it but I don't understand how a sexually active woman can not be on BC and still claim to not want to be pregnant.

Truthfully I understand condoms are the most convenient form of BC but they are the worst form of protection against pregnancy. However they are the best against STDS. I understand that the pill is probably the most inconvenient form of BC cuz you gotta take it everyday around the same time and you can't miss a day but there are 12 other BC methods available to woman and while some might cause side effects others might not. Some only require you reup every few months. I can't understand how a woman claims an accidental pregnancy if she is not on some form BC

I couldn't even finish reading because I :deadrose: when I got to this part.