"If a woman has a problem orgasming that's her fault."

The Realist Perspective

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don’t give a fukk if they nut or not cuz when you’re fukking them they all be hooting and hollering from the pleasure from pure penetration.

but a fail safe way to make a girl nut is about 5-10 minutes of foreplay and fukk her right away in missionary. But when you are fukking her, press your body weight down onto her, let her feel your weight. Extra points suck on those titties while fukking her. Extra extra points pin her arms down / or grab her tightly by her thighs. Stay consistent in your rhythm and she will be nutting in no time.

I feel sorry for brehs feeling they need to put their mouth on questionable box for an orgasm. I can’t remember the last time I’ve eaten some p*ssy.

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
I orgasm when I have sex. Usually a good one from hands and mouth, then the penetration.

If I’m not orgasming with my partner, he’s useless. The fukk you fukkin for if he doesn’t get you off? If he doesn’t care about your satisfaction, once again, the fukk is he there for?:mjlol:
I need to have a pow wow with these chicks. Who is fukking just to be fukking some sorry, wack dikk joker?
:picard: @CarmelBarbie
Girl!

Sex Luthor

I'm like kryptonite to these thots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NOLA
It feels good to make a woman orgasm and she can’t do anything but lay there in a sweaty mess until she gathers herself.

:noah:
My girl legit sincerely apologized to me a few times for squeezing my head. She said she couldn't help it. I just sat back and wiped my face like :patrice:

Once she recovers I get the best head. It's a win for everybody

Sex Luthor

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NOLA
I orgasm when I have sex. Usually a good one from hands and mouth, then the penetration.

If I’m not orgasming with my partner, he’s useless. The fukk you fukkin for if he doesn’t get you off? If he doesn’t care about your satisfaction, once again, the fukk is he there for?:mjlol:
I need to have a pow wow with these chicks. Who is fukking just to be fukking some sorry, wack dikk joker?
:picard: @CarmelBarbie
Girl!
I always told my girl it's cool to get there on your own but it's so much better when someone else knows how to do it for you. Hands and mouth first always gets it crackin. I gotta put her in wrestling moves sometimes. She little but she strong :heh:

I never understood why some women fake it. A real nikka would keep going all day it get her there but if she fakes that's like the green light at a drag race. As soon as she seems like she got hers it's over and we letting go

Henri Christophe

Son Of Afrika
Daps
Reppin
NYC / Royaume d'Haïti
I feel sorry for brehs feeling they need to put their mouth on questionable box for an orgasm.

yeah,

when a chick tell me she REQUIRES men to eat her box - I already know the relationship wont last very long.

Broke nikkas probably been all up in that p*ssy....:picard:

I stopped eating box in college.....

Sex Luthor

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NOLA
yeah,

when a chick tell me she REQUIRES men to eat her box - I already know the relationship wont last very long.

Broke nikkas probably been all up in that p*ssy....:picard:

I stopped eating box in college.....
I expect her to give me head so I'm not going to be upset if she expects the same. I don't be just fukking randoms either so...