If a white woman has an unemployed man, you'll never hear her scream.....

Daps
This nikka making jokes...but it's really not that funny.

I be up, ready to argue with the chicks on this forum because they bytch so much about the male posters bashing black women.

I be like, dawg. It's not that serious. It doesn't even happen that much.

But it's happenin right here. :smh:

This is just as bad as a white dude making a thread about stereotypical black bullshyt, and then claiming it to be a joke thread.

There are a million funny topics, and you use this one for comedy? :smh: you nikkas are a trip.

They wont hear you tho :sadcam:

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
"U NEED TO GET A JOB YOU TRIFLIN MUTHAfukkA:damn:"

More like "oh, dont worry, i know the job market is shaky right now. We'll get thru this. We're a TEAM!"

:mjpls:

You wont hear her say anything. You'll just come home one day and there will be a note that says *im moving in with my mother............and i took the kids *

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Buckeye Fever just confirmed that he's never spoken to a white woman before.

Or probably any woman, for that matter.

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
White women will just drown your kids in the tub, fukk the post man, and pin the whole thing on you.

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
"U NEED TO GET A JOB YOU TRIFLIN MUTHAfukkA:damn:"

More like "oh, dont worry, i know the job market is shaky right now. We'll get thru this. We're a TEAM!"

:mjpls:

As long as ur trying she'll be like, :hug: "its ok baby, we'll make it, I have faith in you....keep going...maybe you can get ur masters, or maybe I can get you on at my job"

Me: :leon::jawalrus: *feels like Superman ready to take on the world*

98% of black women:

:usure: "You betta get yo azz out and get a damn job....I aint yo mama, nikka....you need to give up on that dream, and gettin yo masters aint gonna put no money in our pockets for 2-3 years...I heard there are some new job cleaning septic tanks"

Me: :to::to:

Daps
Reppin
RENO, Nevada
As long as ur trying she'll be like, :hug: "its ok baby, we'll make it, I have faith in you....keep going...maybe you can get ur masters, or maybe I can get you on at my job"

Me: :leon::jawalrus: *feels like Superman ready to take on the world*

98% of black women:

:usure: "You betta get yo azz out and get a damn job....I aint yo mama, nikka....you need to give up on that dream, and gettin yo masters aint gonna put no money in our pockets for 2-3 years...I heard there are some new job cleaning septic tanks"

Me: :to::to:

:leon:

Daps
Reppin
The Bar
The nignorance in this thread is off the charts. I bet the T/S is a peckerwood and these nikkas just fallin over themselves to co-sign this fukkery.

Yall nikkas love to c00n like this…….
1718228kpNnXXBJ.gif

Daps
black men didnt have a job before the economy got bad though :manny:

At least white men been working :lolbron:
im c00nin dont get mad :jawalrus:

:aicmon: This the same bytch randomly saying nikkas was brainwashed and that she is pro black...if you was really pro-black you wouldn't even joke around like this...for all you know the threadstarter is white and you over here co-signing this dumb shyt.

And how is the threadstarter callin this "jokes"...the thread aint even funny :what:

2apc-o.gif

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Black women wanting a man with a job is a problem now? :comeon:

I know you're trolling but you're better than this c00n material. Go back to the OG Shot 9 Times name. The Buckeye Fever content while having it's moments just can't compare.

People fukked with Mackavelli, but there's a reason he's remembered as Tupac.

Besides that being his name for you smartasses. :wtb:

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk 2

rapbeats

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You're just dumb if you think she won't leave your broke, :flabbynsick: ass with the quickness of a sistah.

They just wait for a good opportunity to dip.

the troof is, the white chick will leave you for the first thing smokin. but the black chick will still be around cussin you out about not having a job. see black chicks are loud and mean with it. but in the end. they actually have your back to a fault. dudes be laying up on them a bit to hard. forgetting they're actually men.

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
:aicmon: This the same bytch randomly saying nikkas was brainwashed and that she is pro black...if you was really pro-black you wouldn't even joke around like this...for all you know the threadstarter is white and you over here co-signing this dumb shyt.

And how is the threadstarter callin this "jokes"...the thread aint even funny :what:

2apc-o.gif

:merchant:

Is this because I didnt answer ur pm??? :pachaha:

Dude I don't have anything against u....I was obviously joking...get over it. :ld:

u coming off real :wrist: right now.