If a white woman has an unemployed man, you'll never hear her scream.....

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
a white chick i know is letting her husband stay home...so she and their daughter can go to Alabama...

joblessesness creates stress in any dynamic...

and some white chick will put that ass on blast...if dough aint coming...

black and white females both want job security...

some might be direct...but they are both saying the same thing...

like your silly ass can get away without making/working towards bringing money in any "modern" relationship

You seem to have taken serious issue with a comedic thread.

:skip:

msims

Bmore nicca
Daps
This nikka making jokes...but it's really not that funny.

I be up, ready to argue with the chicks on this forum because they bytch so much about the male posters bashing black women.

I be like, dawg. It's not that serious. It doesn't even happen that much.

But it's happenin right here. :smh:

This is just as bad as a white dude making a thread about stereotypical black bullshyt, and then claiming it to be a joke thread.

There are a million funny topics, and you use this one for comedy? :smh: you nikkas are a trip.

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
Or if he gets laid off:

"U got what?:usure: HOW THE fukk IS THESE BILLS GON GET PAID?!:damn: I CANT DO THIS shyt ANYMORE:damn:"

More like:

"Aww, im sorry baby! Dont worry. Better days are ahead, but for now, I have money in a trust fund that can get u the things u need. I will take a week's vacation. Let's go to the Bahamas!!! YAAAAAAYYYYYY!!!"
:usure:

606onit

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Passport Abuse
I date educated black women.

They know how to respect a man even when he is down.

Yes, becuase we all know that school is where a woman sees and learns about positive interactions with men. :rolleyes:

I just hate people saying "educated" women are better than the rats w/o one. That shyt dont correlate. :skip:

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
Yes, becuase we all know that school is where a woman sees and learns about positive interactions with me. :rolleyes:

I just hate people saying "educated" women are better than the rats w/o one. That shyt dont correlate. :skip:
Generally speaking, kinda true bruh

U think a chick w/an education + job is no less of a risk than a chick w/nothing in the projects :comeon:

Obv there are some slimy "corporate" chicks but overall theyre the exception

The Nigerian

The Realest Member of TheColi
Daps
Reppin
All The Way One Hunnid
It starts out all good… but just let them come thru with the dub sack while you're playing some Saints Row after they just got off work or volunteering or whatever she does to feel productive. For a split second she'll realize the situation and start taking shots to your ego. Sh!t gets real crazy when their parents find out that she used their money to hook you up with J's, Hennessy, and the shrubbery.

Good God, college was nuts.