If a girl blows me off I send her a pic of my d1ck

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Back when I was in high school, I used be heavy in them Yahoo! chat rooms. I had a team of like 4 or 5 broads who I used to jerk off for on camera. Those were my glory days :blessed:

NoelMason

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn's finest. New York's best.
All part of the plan. :smugfavre:

How many hoes gonna laugh at a healthy, stiff cock?

They may be on some "That's so lame girl, he's such a loser" shyt to your face....but behind your back...they :leon::ohhh::gladbron::whoo: and all of a sudden this broad talking dude up as if they cool with each other (meanwhile she just wanna feel the pipe on the inside).

You lose your mind when you find out she fukking dude....your ego gets the best of you and then you try to holla at dude too. Ruining your friendship with ole girl while the dude you turned down fukked both of yall and probably other friends.

mission accomplished
1.gif

This happens all the time. Nothing like a stiff cock to come between two besties :lolbron:

my thoughts exactly :salute:

Fmju

Fixture
Daps
Reppin
PG
Back when I was in high school, I used be heavy in them Yahoo! chat rooms. I had a team of like 4 or 5 broads who I used to jerk off for on camera. Those were my glory days :blessed:

FaceTime done changed the game :wow::blessed: tumblr >>

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Lol. I'm too fly to get curved so when it happens I either fukk her friends or she gets dikk pics to piss her off or entice her ass. And when she hits me with a "Wyd?" at 2am, she gets curved or a prompt reply of "fukking".

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
:heh: at 3 girls in here who I wouldnt even notice once let alone double check if they walked past me in here talkin about unwarranted dikk pictures and shyt

you hideous bytches should be happy that anyone is sending you pictures of anything let alone tryna fukk yall

QuintessentialBM

GoldenAgeGamer82 - PSN ID
Daps
Reppin
Gamers Paradise
I'm sorry ladies... You kinda frontin... It may not work on you, but dudes get chose off D pics everyday. That s**t has a 95% effectiveness rate. The only way it doesn't work is if you're a lesbian, you're happily committed or he's short/too big.

Women that hate dudes that send D pics that other women would like , wouldn't send them to any other female else because she don't want said dude to get play, but let a dude with toddler D send pics and your s**t will be on WSHH.