If a girl blows me off I send her a pic of my d1ck

Daps
Then us girls screenshot the message and send it to all of our friends with your number attached :manny:

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Then us girls screenshot the message and send it to all of our friends with your number attached :manny:

All part of the plan. :smugfavre:

How many hoes gonna laugh at a healthy, stiff cock?

They may be on some "That's so lame girl, he's such a loser" shyt to your face....but behind your back...they :leon::ohhh::gladbron::whoo: and all of a sudden this broad talking dude up as if they cool with each other (meanwhile she just wanna feel the pipe on the inside).

You lose your mind when you find out she fukking dude....your ego gets the best of you and then you try to holla at dude too. Ruining your friendship with ole girl while the dude you turned down fukked both of yall and probably other friends.

mission accomplished
1.gif

This happens all the time. Nothing like a stiff cock to come between two besties :lolbron:

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Daps
On some real shyt...I fukked a chick I met in the line at Mcdonalds on lunch break when she realized I was the guy who sent a dikk pic to her friend and she shared the pic...I was like :wow: when she brought it up