Id rather be like big meech than barack obama

IGSaint12

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
http://www.the-coli.com/booth/131354-frank-ocean-fell-into-my-lap-one-year-ago.html#.UeblGo3VCyc
http://www.the-coli.com/booth/106849-rapper-has-better-body-lost-hov.html#.UeblYo3VCyc
http://www.the-coli.com/arcadium/130070-why-channing-tatum-so-fukken-hot.html#.UeblhY3VCyc
http://www.the-coli.com/locker-room...-does-cum-really-have-taste.html#.Uebm9I3VCyd

the poster who created these threads has a much higher rep than yours,so by your logic he must be prolific and profound. correct?

It take less effort to give someone negative rep than it is to give someone positive rep. I don't care how much pos rep a person has but if you have a lot of red bars that tells me something. :yeshrug:

Money Be Green

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Pitts
yall the same nikkas who would want to stay on the plantation while the rest of the slaves are planning a revolt. talking about "whise would i wanna leaves this, massa treats us plenty good" fukking house nikkas, but yall probably to blind to see it.

Ain't u Spanish?

cleanface coney

Superstar
Daps
i get what you saying

but idk my nikka Meech fed alot of nikkas but at the same time he took food off alot of the families plates,alot of nikkas locked up,alot of fatherless kids

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
If i were to emulate either big meech or barack obama...im taking big meech hands down no contest. there's no better feeling in the world than being your own man and making your own money(tax free). barack obama on the other hand not so much. i never really liked the nikka, and during his presidency i developed a pseudo resentment towards the nikka(i dont even know if i can call him a nikka) but dude is pretty much a mega c00n. fukk that nikka.

the black internal conflict? street way of life?

A lot of the street struggles/business is really an underbelly and part entrepreneurship from blacks being annexed and discriminated against and prevent from being part of an legal economic fabric. Got damn, no fucccin role model, but athletes, entertainers and street dudes. Is that it?Dont limit yourself.

lets see big meech serving 30+ years and someone like barack obama could commute big meech sentence, meaning barack could reduce big meech prison sentence or let big meech go free. Now there would be a lot of angry folk, if barrack did so...but who has the real power?

On another hand someone making money like oprah, a billionaire, could create jobs for blacks...when its all clean, you shouldn't see 30 years locked up.

On some ish, he might be a street legend, but that does not mean all that street stuff transfers all over to another league.

PabloEscobar

Banned
Daps
It take less effort to give someone negative rep than it is to give someone positive rep. I don't care how much pos rep a person has but if you have a lot of red bars that tells me something. :yeshrug:

so in other words youre saying its easier to neg someone, so why would it tell you something about a poster if they have a lot of red bars? youre contradicting yourself breh.

PabloEscobar

Banned
Daps
Ain't u Spanish?

nah, im black breh.

i get what you saying

but idk my nikka Meech fed alot of nikkas but at the same time he took food off alot of the families plates,alot of nikkas locked up,alot of fatherless kids

shyt the american government has taken a lot more food, locked up a lot more nikkas, and orphaned more kids than big meech could in 100 lifetimes. look at trayvon martin breh nobody went to jail for that. but big meech is serving 30 years for GIVING SOMEBODY SOMETHING THEY WANTED TO BUY meech wasn't out here forcing nikkas to buy crack. where im from crack heads actively seek out crack, you really don't even have to sell it sells itself.

the black internal conflict? street way of life?

A lot of the street struggles/business is really an underbelly and part entrepreneurship from blacks being annexed and discriminated against and prevent from being part of an legal economic fabric. Got damn, no fucccin role model, but athletes, entertainers and street dudes. Is that it?Dont limit yourself.

lets see big meech serving 30+ years and someone like barack obama could commute big meech sentence, meaning barack could reduce big meech prison sentence or let big meech go free. Now there would be a lot of angry folk, if barrack did so...but who has the real power?

On another hand someone making money like oprah, a billionaire, could create jobs for blacks...when its all clean, you shouldn't see 30 years locked up.

On some ish, he might be a street legend, but that does not mean all that street stuff transfers all over to another league.

barack obama and oprah both got to where they are by sucking white peoples dikks. of course you'd go a lot further if your whoring yourself out to someone for their riches instead of taking money off their plate.

cleanface coney

Superstar
Daps
nah, im black breh.

shyt the american government has taken a lot more food, locked up a lot more nikkas, and orphaned more kids than big meech could in 100 lifetimes. look at trayvon martin breh nobody went to jail for that. but big meech is serving 30 years for GIVING SOMEBODY SOMETHING THEY WANTED TO BUY meech wasn't out here forcing nikkas to buy crack. where im from crack heads actively seek out crack, you really don't even have to sell it sells itself.

barack obama and oprah both got to where they are by sucking white peoples dikks. of course you'd go a lot further if your whoring yourself out to someone for their riches instead of taking money off their plate.

bro i get exactly what you sayin, Meech fed alot of nikkas and gave opportunity to alot of nikkas that woulda been out here fukked up
shyt i chilled wit some BMF nikkas before and dem nikkas was really bout they bread

BUT at the same time bro you gotta realize that for every Meech...theres a nikka thats gone be inspired to do the same thing.... but a nikka like Meech will NEVER ever happen again, the type of shyt them nikkas did and the level they did it will never be copied so aint no point of lookin up to them nikkas

you would be a foolish nikka to strive to be like a nikka like Meech. nikkas like that dont come around too often

9/10 you gone end up dead,jail,or a snitch. so why set yoself up for failure?

Quiet

Bro
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
im just saying id rather die on my feet than live on my knees. this nikka barack living his vanilla life in a dikk sucking position. i just wanna be my own man get money the best way i know how and be successful.

Do not let the media fool you. There are plenty of ways to make money on your own terms besides selling dope and it does not automatically require a college degree. Find work in a field you would like to pursue, save your money, learn the business and then open your own.

I have a nightclub that I opened in 2009. I started as a busboy in the bar business in 2000 and worked every position imaginable on my way up. So it's not impossible in a business with a lot of cash floating around and has a lot of people without any know how looking to invest in to get something popping for yourself.

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
what the excuse for robert johnson? or reginald lewis? both african american billionaires. Or madam cj walker...she made most of her money from blacks. But business needs all types of customers. Although, blacks should be able to make business and market to anyone, but serve mostly their porple.

Also, who you think was buying the product from meech, most white druggie/addicts, buying mostly "white girl" products, lol, get it. Whose pockets was big meech enriching, his columbian/mexican plug, those plugs work with latin gangs who have turf beef with blacks in california impoverished neighborhood and in the jail system.

Entertaining cool, but there is no pride in business that could get you jail or life...there is no pride in that. Now if the government gets greedy and they trying to take a legit business as they do in Russia, thats a different story.

And what was meech is retirement system for his crew? life sentence. The struggle is those communities are real, but there has to be a more positive outlet. Or even if they get some money, dont stunt, reinvest it.

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
You think you Big Meech, Larry Hoover?
prison works? Watch your pooper...

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
You can't knock any man that makes as much money as meech did. the avg drug dealer is not getting paid more then a dude working at wal mart.