Id rather be like big meech than barack obama

PabloEscobar

Banned
Daps
But Big Leech was working for the same white power establishment as Barry:mindblown:. the only difference is thug pieces of shyt like Meech are whiteys street muscle and agents the CIA hires when it wants to directly destabalize /bringbring down, the black community via the drug wars/culture where as Obama is more of a mascot/figurehead used to trick blacks to putting our guard down due to the false assumption that since a sort of blackman is in the office we've made it and the govenrment has our best interest at heart .:childplease:nikkas the d-game are not rebels against the system or indpendent made men they are glorified as by in the modern urban street culture...Every negro drug lord/crew that ever the existed was funded by the CIA with intent of destroying destorying black people...I hope Meech and other drug lord c00ns get gang raped and ghetto gaged by skinhead cacs in the penn for treasson against their own people..:pacspit:

:ohhh: but it aint that deep breh nikkas just out here tryna put presents under tree on christmas

PabloEscobar

Banned
Daps
I doubt you are actually black especially with all those red bars you have next to your name so stop it.

:dwillhuh: have you ever been on tinychat? ive been on there counting racks live on webcam fukk nikka get ya weight up. if you dont believe ask the regulars on tinychat. and shyt aint change im still bandt up over here.

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nikkaS who see this thread about who's more successful or wealthy or about anything pertaining to be financially well off are mistaken. What i meant is "before i be house be a field nikka"-King Chip i dont think i could stand for what barack obama stands for honestly i'd feel like i'd be spitting in the face/pissing on the grave of every nikka i ever know who's locked up or dead by trying to be a "barack obama". shyt is real from where a 15 year old kid was just killed in a drive by. this the shyt that goes on around my way, probably the same for big meech coming up in detroit. i was saying id emulate meech because i could relate to him MUCH more than Barack.

Selling drugs to your community and exploiting your own people = being a field nikka

:patrice:

B-Rock Odrama

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nikkaS who see this thread about who's more successful or wealthy or about anything pertaining to be financially well off are mistaken. What i meant is "before i be house be a field nikka"-King Chip i dont think i could stand for what barack obama stands for honestly i'd feel like i'd be spitting in the face/pissing on the grave of every nikka i ever know who's locked up or dead by trying to be a "barack obama". shyt is real from where a 15 year old kid was just killed in a drive by. this the shyt that goes on around my way, probably the same for big meech coming up in detroit. i was saying id emulate meech because i could relate to him MUCH more than Barack.

If you going to use the slave analogy Meech and other crime bosses of his background are equivalent to the sellout bucks whom beat other slaves or killed/heped catch runaways on to gain more favor and beneifts from their white owners....sort of like the Mandingo cowards in Djanago Unchained whom fought eachother to death to entertain massa.

B-Rock Odrama

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Selling drugs to your community and exploiting your own people = being a field nikka

:patrice:

I always thought it was really stupid to put one form of slave labor over the other..at the end of the day whether fieild or house slave both were hos to the whiteman.

PabloEscobar

Banned
Daps
If you going to use the slave analogy Meech and other crime bosses of his background are equivalent to the sellout bucks whom beat other slaves or killed/heped catch runaways on to gain more favor and beneifts from massa.

how so?

IGSaint12

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:dwillhuh: have you ever been on tinychat? ive been on there counting racks live on webcam fukk nikka get ya weight up. if you dont believe ask the regulars on tinychat. and shyt aint change im still bandt up over here.

:beli: Even if you are black your opinion obviously isn't worth shyt. Especially with the amount of red bars you have, you seem to have regularly said stupid shyt.

Chill

carti stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Junipero
There is no better insult to the white man than to make more money than him while playing by his rules (not breaking the law), to make more money than him and he can't do anything about it.

Theraflu

Newly-wed :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
:beli: Even if you are black your opinion obviously isn't worth shyt. Especially with the amount of red bars you have, you seem to have regularly said stupid shyt.

he is 23 and a virgin if that helps you understand him better...

PabloEscobar

Banned
Daps

http://www.the-coli.com/booth/131354-frank-ocean-fell-into-my-lap-one-year-ago.html#.UeblGo3VCyc
http://www.the-coli.com/booth/106849-rapper-has-better-body-lost-hov.html#.UeblYo3VCyc
http://www.the-coli.com/arcadium/130070-why-channing-tatum-so-fukken-hot.html#.UeblhY3VCyc
http://www.the-coli.com/locker-room...-does-cum-really-have-taste.html#.Uebm9I3VCyd

the poster who created these threads has a much higher rep than yours,so by your logic he must be prolific and profound. correct?