Id rather be like big meech than barack obama

PabloEscobar

Banned
Daps
If i were to emulate either big meech or barack obama...im taking big meech hands down no contest. there's no better feeling in the world than being your own man and making your own money(tax free). barack obama on the other hand not so much. i never really liked the nikka, and during his presidency i developed a pseudo resentment towards the nikka(i dont even know if i can call him a nikka) but dude is pretty much a mega c00n. fukk that nikka.

Majestic Pape

The-Coli = W SOHH = L
Daps
Where does this thread thought even develop though?

But to answer your question... entrepreneurs >>>> politicians :mjpls:

But free >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> prison

So I'd take Obama.

King Poetic

I’m Washed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
u rather be a niqqa who help his niqqas eat and in return them niqqas put your life asleep ( life in prison)

I rather be free, pay my taxes and take backlashes from everybody and still get my $250,000 a year salary, plus the millions for speeches

PabloEscobar

Banned
Daps
Where does this thread thought even develop though?

But to answer your question... entrepreneurs >>>> politicians :mjpls:

But free >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> prison

So I'd take Obama.

ideology... i guess. its about how barack obama is held in high regard among blacks who are not actively living in the struggle or too stupid to see that nikka uses them when convenient and wont do shyt for them. i guess im just tired of barack obama being seen as the ultimate black male role model if anything id rather be like guy fisher or big meech or somebody... prison or free. im just saying id rather die on my feet than live on my knees. this nikka barack living his vanilla life in a dikk sucking position. i just wanna be my own man get money the best way i know how and be successful.

Asiatic Black Hebrew

Zulu passenger out of Africa
Daps
If i were to emulate either big meech or barack obama...im taking big meech hands down no contest. there's no better feeling in the world than being your own man and making your own money(tax free). barack obama on the other hand not so much. i never really liked the nikka, and during his presidency i developed a pseudo resentment towards the nikka(i dont even know if i can call him a nikka) but dude is pretty much a mega c00n. fukk that nikka.

You just ethered yourself my nikka :beli:

Yall nikkas gotten smarten up. Obama gonna be ballin forever, even post presidency. Plus the nikka really has no need for money anymore. Presidential perks far outweigh the salary they get & he'll keep those perks even when he's out of office. :fukkit:

imirza

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Meech is in jail for the next 30 years, while Obama's future is just getting started (imagine the millions he's going to make post presidency.)

PabloEscobar

Banned
Daps
nikkaS who see this thread about who's more successful or wealthy or about anything pertaining to be financially well off are mistaken. What i meant is "before i be house be a field nikka"-King Chip i dont think i could stand for what barack obama stands for honestly i'd feel like i'd be spitting in the face/pissing on the grave of every nikka i ever know who's locked up or dead by trying to be a "barack obama". shyt is real from where a 15 year old kid was just killed in a drive by. this the shyt that goes on around my way, probably the same for big meech coming up in detroit. i was saying id emulate meech because i could relate to him MUCH more than Barack.

PabloEscobar

Banned
Daps
You just ethered yourself my nikka :beli:

Yall nikkas gotten smarten up. Obama gonna be ballin forever, even post presidency. Plus the nikka really has no need for money anymore. Presidential perks far outweigh the salary they get & he'll keep those perks even when he's out of office. :fukkit:

Meech is in jail for the next 30 years, while Obama's future is just getting started (imagine the millions he's going to make post presidency.)

yall the same nikkas who would want to stay on the plantation while the rest of the slaves are planning a revolt. talking about "whise would i wanna leaves this, massa treats us plenty good" fukking house nikkas, but yall probably to blind to see it.

posterchild336

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
go be like meech then, I already see what you glorify by your screen name...the world is yours go get it

B-Rock Odrama

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL

But Big Leech was working for the same white power establishment as Barry:mindblown:. the only difference is thug pieces of shyt like Meech are whiteys street muscle and agents the CIA hires when it wants to directly destabalize /bringbring down, the black community via the drug wars/culture where as Obama is more of a mascot/figurehead used to trick blacks to putting our guard down due to the false assumption that since a sort of blackman is in the office we've made it and the govenrment has our best interest at heart .:childplease:nikkas the d-game are not rebels against the system or indpendent made men they are glorified as by in the modern urban street culture...Every negro drug lord/crew that ever the existed was funded by the CIA with intent of destroying destorying black people...I hope Meech and other drug lord c00ns get gang raped and ghetto gaged by skinhead cacs in the penn for treasson against their own people..:pacspit:

IGSaint12

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nikkaS who see this thread about who's more successful or wealthy or about anything pertaining to be financially well off are mistaken. What i meant is "before i be house be a field nikka"-King Chip i dont think i could stand for what barack obama stands for honestly i'd feel like i'd be spitting in the face/pissing on the grave of every nikka i ever know who's locked up or dead by trying to be a "barack obama". shyt is real from where a 15 year old kid was just killed in a drive by. this the shyt that goes on around my way, probably the same for big meech coming up in detroit. i was saying id emulate meech because i could relate to him MUCH more than Barack.

I doubt you are actually black especially with all those red bars you have next to your name so stop it.