I'd hate to be a 'normal nikka' in University or College these days :sadcam:

Luken

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto/ Jersey / ATL / LA / Panoramic Roofs
when did Universities/colleges become such a haven for weirdos and homo's?

i went to Uni in 08-09, figured this shyt wasnt for me and stopped going; i went yesterday to pick up a transcript and it was like being in the twilight zone.

where to start......

firstly, i seen a bunch of furries sitting around like everything was all good. furries are those guys who wear partial or full animal costumes, weird ass subculture. of course, there was a token nikka in the group wearing a tail and antlers. :smh:

cc_subculture_furries_130219_wmain.jpg

2nd, co-ed gender neutral washrooms that are suppose to eliminate "Bathroom Bullying":skip:
of course, 'normal girls' weren't having this, it was just weirdos and what i perceived to be pervs using them,

3rd, Homos everywhere, the unapologetic kind:hhh::scust:.

im talking crop tops with belly button rings, makeup, lipstick, dudes wearing high heels and carrying handbags, :smh: yes, i saw nikkas involved with this demonic fukkery:gucci:

4th, Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, and Transgender Studies. yeah, ive got nothing to say about this:scust:

5th, Tuition is still expensive as ever:gucci:

6th, you got Deans and presidents out saying blackface isnt racist and are allowed to keep their position:
Students call for Dalhousie interim president to resign

I can call a gay guy a fakkit and get expelled from school with no reimbursement but a so-called racist can be the schools dean:why:

7th, International students. i got nothing against them im just mad these nikkas are balling out of control on campus.:whoo: Lambos, off-white track suits, solid gold phone cases :wow:

i cant see myself coming back to waste good money on tuition just to rub shoulders with weirdos in lecture halls or have my RA make me do a group project with a gay nikka. this shiet is too much:why:

Brehs, please tell me that Historical Black Colleges are nothing like this:why:

Savvir

Veteran
Daps
Man can't make an observation and post it on a public forum.?
You a grown man.. mind ya business my nikka.
"cant see myself coming back to waste good money on tuition just to rub shoulders with weirdos in lecture halls or have my RA make me do a group project with a gay nikka. this shiet is too much"

breh is letting how other people are living their lives affect how he is going to live his
that shyt aint just an observation.... it's whining