Ice T Says L.A. Rappers Don't Flaunt Their Jewelry Cause They Know It's Dangerous Out There

eXodus

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How was a chain snatcning involved in pacs death? Serious question
Baby lane allegedly caught a death row affiliate lacking in a foot locker or some shyt and took his chain..

That’s why it was on sight when they saw him in Vegas. Pac shoulda let the goons handle that shyt tho, instead of jumping in…..

Max Goonberg

Superstar
Daps
"La rappers dont wear jewelry for example me(lol) Dre snoop cube"(mind u all these nikkas wore jewelry besides Kendrick) and they 50 years old lol..of course they not wearing big chains. this nikka 64 years throwing himself in the rapper category about some current shyt like his hip don't hurt when it rain.

ALL these little rappers wear jewelry

Then he name a whole billionaire. :mjlol:

Talking bout some "La is a dangerous place" posted in some mansion in Jersey lol I'll slap the shyt out this nikka

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
"But what about [insert isolated example]" does not disprove Ice T's point. We've accepted for decades that west coast rappers don't floss the way east coast or southern rappers floss.

People who dont seem to get this are weirdos.

All Ice T is saying is that LA rappers don’t rock jewelry like that, and when they do, it’s for a special occasion. Wearing jewelry for regular everyday stuff is kind of extreme.

Last edited:

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
"La rappers dont wear jewelry for example me(lol) Dre snoop cube"(mind u all these nikkas wore jewelry besides Kendrick) and they 50 years old lol..of course they not wearing big chains. this nikka 64 years throwing himself in the rapper category about some current shyt like his hip don't hurt when it rain.

ALL these little rappers wear jewelry

Then he name a whole billionaire. :mjlol:

Talking bout some "La is a dangerous place" posted in some mansion in Jersey lol I'll slap the shyt out this nikka
He doesn't live in jersey he lives in AZ

And pipe down all that internet tough talk nikka you ain't gonna do a damn thing:russ: