Fr1gYA2XgAMbjEk.jpeg
:hhh:
Yo this bytch so ugly and looks dirty man

Lonj

Superstar
Daps
Didn't she do like 15k first week? :gucci:

Fred.
She hasn't dropped a full album yet. Just an ep that, after looking at the numbers, kind of flopped. shyt debuted at #82 on the billboard 100.

So is this chick actually popular or is just couple of hot singles and a lot of paid promotion?:patrice:

kt773

All Star
Daps
Reppin
chi town southside wild 100's
I don't know what the second part of your post even mean nikkas actually don't like talking about music just shytting on everything get ya daps tho brodie.

Ice Spice took the Bronx drill rapping style pop. She raps with the ad libs, lingo, and cadence but without actually "drill" rapping as drill becomes a more popular and international genre.

If you think Katie Got Bandz was doing what she's doing you slow.
:mjlol: You really think she has her on lane huh? nikka she ain’t doing shyt different than durk or Katie got bandz

Cloutius Maximus

with the aid of the Funk...
Daps
Reppin
Altadena, California
Tbf I ain’t never heard anything like this when I first heard it

if dudes got to bash us over the head wit "rick ross got an ear for beats tho!" for over a decade, then Ice Spice deserves the same credit. She not an elite spitter by no means but this is the fourth song I've heard that kinda rides. This, Munch, In ha Mood & Boy's a Liar.

She's 2 good EPs away from having a better record than Canibus :dead:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
But her sound is just somebody that can’t rap at all, not a single fukking lick :dahell: as terrible as the city girls and cardi’s flow was when they came out they were still way better than her

Exactly,literally sounds like a chick on a phone call,and nikkas talking about "bu bu but her cadence:krs:"

Damn New York:mjcry:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
if dudes got to bash us over the head wit "rick ross got an ear for beats tho!" for over a decade, then Ice Spice deserves the same credit. She not an elite spitter by no means but this is the fourth song I've heard that kinda rides. This, Munch, In ha Mood & Boy's a Liar.

She's 2 good EPs away from having a better record than Canibus :dead:

Nah breh dont do this,good beats are a dime a dozen these days. What about her lack of ability? Just say she got a fat ass so you can stomach her song for more than :45 seconds:mjlol:

And I guess we just gon act like Dej Loaf never existed.