ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
She is not the first female to do drill :mjlol: Drill been out for like a decade now, common sense can fact check this

You don't celebrities to feel like you fit in breh :sad: Just be yourself
I don't know what the second part of your post even mean nikkas actually don't like talking about music just shytting on everything get ya daps tho brodie.

Ice Spice took the Bronx drill rapping style pop. She raps with the ad libs, lingo, and cadence but without actually "drill" rapping as drill becomes a more popular and international genre.

If you think Katie Got Bandz was doing what she's doing you slow.

Budda

Superstar
Daps
I don't know what the second part of your post even mean nikkas actually don't like talking about music just shytting on everything get ya daps tho brodie.

Ice Spice took the Bronx drill rapping style pop. She raps with the ad libs, lingo, and cadence but without actually "drill" rapping as drill becomes a more popular and international genre.

You are right partly but she’s the only one who’s doing that style with any mainstream succes.

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

"Its not drill breh, its bronx drill" :troll:

"Its not bronx drill breh, its pop bronx drill" :troll:

"Its not pop bronx drill breh, its female pop bronx drill" :troll:

A spinoff of a spinoff of a spinoff (with drill just being a more aggressive spinoff of trap music anyway) and folks still be like "i made my own lane/these nikkas copying me 👸 ".

Your example of this supposed originality is adlibs and lingo... Adlibs... Original :mjlol: im cryin

Latching yourself to marketing campaigns to feel in touch, you hate to see it

NYChase718

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
She’s not as different as she think she is

Anyways she’s old news, we bout that Sexxy red life now

Fr1gYA2XgAMbjEk.jpeg

She on coli chat rooms showin feet