Ice Cube announces new single/music video to be released October 18th

MegaTronBomb!

Power is in my hair nikka
Daps
Reppin
From The Westside With Love
Actually I enjoyed his Beastie Boys CIA cosplay a lot more than this snippet.

Still doing that stilted, simple ass rudimentary flow he's been doing for last 25 years.

He used to be my favorite. :mjcry:

He didn't sound this bad on Mt. Westmore album, but Everythangs Corrupt outside of one track sounded like it was him just rapping over beats found from someone on a rap forum.

Couple that with the non-WC features and it's just embarrassingly bad.

Him not fukking with the younger generations really has bit him in the ass,because there are 2 generations of LA rappers and producers that he's missed out on working with.

Ziploc

Celestial
Daps
He's stuck in a routine with his cadence, underwhelming production and a serious lack of creative energy on the records I've been hearing for the last 10-15yrs . That basic ass cat in a hat scheme is beneath him but he doesn't seem to care about his legacy as an MC,just going through the motions,put it out and go tour off the classics.

I'm Blackman

Prep time > Everything
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside of Gotham (Montgomery, AL)
It's truly sad how Cube BECAME everything he rapped against in the song "True to the Game":

:mjcry:

I never thought i see Cube riding around with fukking tucker carlsen talking about racism and talking down about Obama to a fukking white supremacist in a button up. Knowing he would be used as a fukking pawn because surprise Tucker Carlsen has no good intention towards us.

See if i became a Cube fan as an adult...i wouldnt give a fukk. I see entertainers as entertainers period.

But i was in elementary when i heard Nwa, kill at will, DC, Predator, etc....so he wasnt an entertainer he was a proud black man who didnt take any shyt and cared about the conditions of his people.

From i wanna kill Sam to this....Damn.

People criticize Jay but shyt he told you from day one he was a capitalist....he never lied.

Musically i liked everythang corrupt...
but this snippet (production and simple ass flow) is ass. How he could hear what LL, Nas, Common are doing and drop this is just weird.