Ice Cube announces new single/music video to be released October 18th

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Cube needs to lock in with a good producer who will challenge him sonically.

He shows signs of the old Cube here and there but he's been stuck on the same flow and content since the early 2000s.

Would love to see DJ Premier or DJ Quik exec a Cube album.
He doesn't have the energy any more. He should be making Bow Down 2 getting at all you bytch ass nikkas that turned on him.

And let me say again for the record, you nikkas should be mad at Biden/Harris and company for playing Cube instead of meeting with him. Anyone mad at him is an ungrateful DNC dikkeater who shouldn't be taken seriously.

Last edited:

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Cube needs to lock in with a good producer who will challenge him sonically.

He shows signs of the old Cube here and there but he's been stuck on the same flow and content since the early 2000s.

Would love to see Kendrick exec a Cube album.

Nah it's over and been over sad to say. Same with Snoop. All you're gonna get now is half assed imitations of old sounds from their old eras. That clip sounds like something you'd hear in a gambling ad.

A Tribe Called Quest ™

Make Em Say Ughh ... Silk da Shocker
Daps
Reppin
Chiraq
He doesn't have the energy any more. He should be making Bow Down 2 getting at all you bytch ass nikkas that turned on him.

And let me say again for the record, you nikkas should be mad at Biden/Harris and company for playing Cube instead of meeting with him. Anyone mad at him is an ungrateful DNC dikkeater who shouldn't be taken seriously.
Gang something is seriously wrong with you, there’s no defending Ice Cube. Dude is a sellout

Daps
Man I can't believe how cube turned out, I can't ever listen to that nikkas music again. Like someone in here already said I've always supported the OG's of the game even though he ain't dropped any music I liked but from now on its fukk cube.

dubsmith_nz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Aotearoa
Nah it's over and been over sad to say. Same with Snoop. All you're gonna get now is half assed imitations of old sounds from their old eras. That clip sounds like something you'd hear in a gambling ad.

Snoop still shows signs of sharpness and energy here and there, unfortunately he has no quality control and most of what he releases is redundant.

I'm really interested to see what Dre has had him doing in the booth because he's always brought out the best in him.

Pegasus Jackson

Trump's Amerikkka
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA ZONE 6
That shyt sound basic as fukk.

You listen to LL's album, where his pen is sharper than ever and he sounds completely refreshed and new....

....and then hear THIS bullshyt, and this nikka rappin' like he still a member of CIA in '86. :stopitslime: :camby:

Actually I enjoyed his Beastie Boys CIA cosplay a lot more than this snippet.

Still doing that stilted, simple ass rudimentary flow he's been doing for last 25 years.

He used to be my favorite. :mjcry: