ICE conducts largest raid in history. 680 arrested.

Daps
full
exactly.. :mjlol:

you got unemployments for Black high as hell in your own backyard.. yet, think you somehow got it figured out for Black folks around the country..

Nap, per usual.. in here sounding like a racist old White man.. "well.. with these minimum wage jobs.. although you couldnt possibly support your families.. at least you have something, guys.. :ld:"

this moron really thinks these White folks about to start hiring Black folks in droves.. as i said earlier- theres a reason they hired illegal-immigrants to begin with..

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
You are really stupid. These people didn’t even get the minimum wage . They got less than 7.25 per hour and that’s good enough for you. You must live in shyt to say that.
exactly.. :mjlol:

you got unemployments for Black high as hell in your own backyard.. yet, think you somehow got it figured out for Black folks around the country..

Nap, per usual.. in here sounding like a racist old White man.. "well.. with these minimum wage jobs.. although you couldnt possibly support your families.. at least you have something, guys.. :ld:"

this moron really thinks these White folks about to start hiring Black folks in droves.. as i said earlier- theres a reason they hired illegal-immigrants to begin with..

Black people would do these jobs if you could pay us proper wages as US citizens.
Workers Claim Race Bias as Farms Rely on Immigrants
Shedding Light on Black and African American Farmworkers | Farmworker Justice

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
So?

Black farm land was systematically taken, then when it comes time to work with black farmers these same corporations shytted on black farmers, and on top of that, they specifically go out of their way to not hire black labor.

How many times is black society supposed to jump in front of the bullet train for these people?

Black labor in these areas got decimated in the last 40 years.

@Raymond Burrr @Red Shield @Michael's Black Son @Trajan @Sukairain @YouMadd? @SupremexKing @#1 pick @Clutch Robinson @Cat piss martini @AndroidHero @Pirius Black @ba'al @panopticon @johnedwarduado @Little Foot
Are you tagging these people because you believe they are morons like yourself?

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Thanks for telling us how much you care about black labor.

black people used to work all up and down the service industry and RAISED FAMILIES on those wages.

who cares what it supports?

That argument deteriorated fast.

It started with black people use to work these jobs and raise families. Then when confronted that current min wage jobs don't provide the wages required to raise a family you no longer give a fukk what it supports

:russ:

Go back to where you came from. :mjpls:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
That argument deteriorated fast.

It started with black people use to work these jobs and raise families. Then when confronted that current min wage jobs don't provide the wages required to raise a family you no longer give a fukk what it supports

:russ:

Go back to where you came from. :mjpls:
you have said you dont care about black labor numerous times

we see you.

Meatpacking used to employ a lot of African Americans until illegal immigrants came
The Social Contract Book Review of 'Fast Food Nation' by Eric Schlosser

Democrats Used To Talk About 'Criminal Immigrants,' So What Changed The Party?
www.npr.org/2019/02/19/694804917/democrats-used-to-talk-about-criminal-immigrants-so-what-changed-the-party

@Raymond Burrr @Red Shield @Michael's Black Son @Trajan @Sukairain @YouMadd? @SupremexKing @#1 pick @Clutch Robinson @Cat piss martini @AndroidHero @Pirius Black @ba'al @panopticon @johnedwarduado @Little Foot

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:russell: as a person who went to college in Mississippi this don't mean shyt.

Back in 2008 howard industries in Laurel Mississippi raided and 600 illegals were arrest.

2 weeks later howard was shipping illegals from mexico back to their jobs site.

Second it is well known with everyone in Mississippi that illegals work at the chicken plant all over the state.

All the chicken plants hire illegals mexicans. They bring them over the border and set them up in trailers. Probably 3 to 5 live in trailers and the company pays for their room, lights and transportation back and forth to work. The illegals have to just cover their food.

From what I remember during my time there the illegals are allowed to word up to 60 hours a week. However they are paid less than minimum wage and only get straight pay for overtime.

Like I said this is an open secret in Mississippi.

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Do this and you will have just about every company that does this...which is just about every company in America...leave the US...and just set up shop where the cheap labor is...
Exactly

Which will simply hasten automation and make the lives of Black people in this country even HARDER

See how they don't think breh? See how they can't see the forest from the trees?

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Are you really this fukking slow? :picard:

Holy shyt. This is why unskilled labor is necessary for guys like you. Leave the math to us. :hhh:

Illegals are PAID ILLEGAL WAGES. :dwillhuh:

You can't pay black workers ILLEGAL WAGES. :ohhh:

PAY BLACK PEOPLE LEGAL WAGES AND THEY WORK THOSE JOBS :whoo:

No wonder you don't have a college degree :scust:

you have said you dont care about black labor numerous times

we see you.

Meatpacking used to employ a lot of African Americans until illegal immigrants came
The Social Contract Book Review of 'Fast Food Nation' by Eric Schlosser

Black people would do these jobs if you could pay us proper wages as US citizens.

Workers Claim Race Bias as Farms Rely on Immigrants

Shedding Light on Black and African American Farmworkers | Farmworker Justice

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
A dude told me ICE is terrorizing Adelphi over near college park

Told me he came here in 1992 from El Salvador. Got arrested 7 times on his way to the states. Got his papers a few years ago and ICE still in his shyt.

Yeah they fukking with a lot of legit folks. African brotha who I do business with was saying ICE has fukked with him too. He been here since he was a teenager.

Luckily he big in the community and tight with a lot of black politicians and black movers and shakers here in dallas. So he was able to pull some strings to get ICE to leave him alone.