I wish we could go and travel to a video game world like the witcher 3

Hovsta

Pokemon Gang
Daps
If it ain’t Pokémon or something similar 99 percent of us would get bodied in any fictional world. nikkas be like imma be a duel wielding redguard knight :shaq::shaq::shaq:

Go to the world level one and get took out by a random giant frost spider.

Now if we had infinity lives like in video games it would be lit as fukk.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
I really wouldn't mind if I fell into the Mass Effect universe (not in the Andromeda galaxy tho :hhh:) but :whoa: a good distance before or after the Reaper threat.

Malik1time

What you looking at?
Daps
Reppin
Queens
:wow:I miss that game:mjcry:
The setting:wow:
Soundtrack:wow:
The story:wow:
When geralt smiled at the camera:wow:
fpu3ced1dknpxpcdceyn.jpg

Its like he was talking to us on some "its been a ride guys......farewell":wow::wow::wow::wow:

Killigraphy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC black coffee tough guys aka the Stoozy Boys
Keep in mind, that even if you wanted to be a Witcher, 1 in every 10 die from the procedure of basically killing yourself.

If you survive that, its 10 years of training. So about when you're 25-30 you'll go out into the world. There's plenty work for you of course, but there's also sleepless nights, smelling like shyt (and worse), getting spat on or treated like shyt in general, and in general there's plenty of "clubs" who are anti-witcher and looking to always start some shyt.

The pro's?

Super speed and reflexes
Immune to all poisons
Spells (Quen is your friend)
Night vision
longevity.

We do know that Geralt is nearly 100....and that Vesemir (RIP) was 200+, no Witcher has made it passed 600, they simply die from the perils of the profession. So one could say that they're "immortal" per say. Either way, you live long, you can eventually play it smart....you definitely have enough time to do so.

Worst Con;

Portals...

Malik1time

What you looking at?
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Keep in mind, that even if you wanted to be a Witcher, 1 in every 10 die from the procedure of basically killing yourself.

If you survive that, its 10 years of training. So about when you're 25-30 you'll go out into the world. There's plenty work for you of course, but there's also sleepless nights, smelling like shyt (and worse), getting spat on or treated like shyt in general, and in general there's plenty of "clubs" who are anti-witcher and looking to always start some shyt.

The pro's?

Super speed and reflexes
Immune to all poisons
Spells (Quen is your friend)
Night vision
longevity.

We do know that Geralt is nearly 100....and that Vesemir (RIP) was 200+, no Witcher has made it passed 600, they simply die from the perils of the profession. So one could say that they're "immortal" per say. Either way, you live long, you can eventually play it smart....you definitely have enough time to do so.

Worst Con;

Portals
:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

Return of the Jedi

Star Wars & Sneakers
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Anti-George Lucas Coalition
“we” ??????

nah nikka you :hubie:

I played the game just long enough to see some of them monsters…I don’t even really like seeing iguanas in my yard much less a whole ass griffin

*edit*

I hate when y’all bump old ass threads…OP done moved on with his life :russ:
S2 dropped on Netflix, it's worth revisiting why this is like the worst fictional universe to fantasize being in.

I'd rather live in fukking Racc00n City than fukking Nilfgard.

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
S2 dropped on Netflix, it's worth revisiting why this is like the worst fictional universe to fantasize being in.

Some of y'all too soft, wouldn't last 30 secs in the world of Berserk.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY

Hold up racc00n city is much worse especially when it all went down ain't nothing living in racc00n city...:huhldup: survivability 5% and that's being generous. Cause you got scores of zombies, mutated frogs, Mr X, Nemesis, killer dogs, lickers, umbrella black ops, nah I'm good :huhldup:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Some of y'all too soft, wouldn't last 30 secs in the world of Berserk.

I will take Witcher’s world over berserk any date
ZgXS1JJ.png

latest

At least in the witcher you could potentially hire someone to save you. After the eclipse the world is fukked in Berserk. No one is safe

Even before the eclipse, with the 100 year war and then the disease and rats. Just add hell demons and murderous monsters on top of it

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
I will take Witcher’s world over berserk any date
ZgXS1JJ.png

latest

At least in the witcher you could potentially hire someone to save you. After the eclipse the world is fukked in Berserk. No one is safe

Even before the eclipse, with the 100 year war and then the disease and rats. Just add hell demons and murderous monsters on top of it

If you don't know how to barter, that's it for you.

Life is good and has been good for quite a number of people prior and post the event.

You not built for it either.