I wish ODB could've had a comeback like Gucci having right now

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Accept Gucci not having a real comeback tho. All his projects have been selling like shyt. His label spending that bread pushing him heavy. If he were new to the game the Coli would call him a plant.
:camby:

what in the fukk are you talking about... since gucci been out he's collected 5 gold plaques and 3 platinum plaques

if that's not a comeback, what you call that??

actually... call it doing better than ever... in his entire career, gucci has 1 more gold plaque... he's literally doing better than he ever did in life, just in the past year... all built off his prison release buzz... how a plant known for having built up 10-15 rappers in the game

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Yo, I just found the footage of when he was on the run back in 2000 and popped up at a Wu's release party for The W album!
The date for the youtube video is mislabeled. It was 2000, not 2004.

Performance By Fugitive ODB Stuns Wu-Tang Clan Crowd

Yo I swear I completely accidently fumbled while posting and carrying some dry cleaning and reported this post with just the letter N. My apologies if they ask or wonder why, complete mistake

Kinguno

The Immortal
Daps
Reppin
New York
He was a druggy I have no remorse for him especially after reading he left his son to go OD